3 2 1 v Broncs

ElleryHanley

Unless I can't find it, no one has started a 3 , 2, 1 for tonight?

3 Blore: By far his best game for us. 110 plus, rock solid D, great cover, ran hard.
2 Staines: Tries non stop and runs hard
1 Jake: Only on briefly but still beat Api in most stat categories.

3 Blore: By far his best game for us. 110 plus, rock solid D, great cover, ran hard.

I agree with your first 2 but Simpkin still has issues in giving decent passes

I agree with your first 2 but Simpkin still has issues in giving decent passes
Agreed...

I mainly gave Jake a point as Api was so poor. Really dissapointing. His stat sheet is basically 0 for everything...1 run. O assists. 0 breaks. 0 line break assists. Nothing. At least Jake tried.

The 1 should prob have gone to Klemmer.

I'll go with this too.

Kepoa needs to stop sprinting out the defensive line. Misses his tackles and then there is an overlap.

He's big enough tone a 2nd rower. They should develop him there. In reserve grade.
He is def nowhere near NRL level at center.

He has one D strategy which is to charge in and hope...i.e. the Nofaluma D tactic... and he can't pass. No soft hands. No draw and pass.

He has one D strategy which is to charge in and hope...i.e. the Nofaluma D tactic... and he can't pass. No soft hands. No draw and pass.
Yep does some ok things but low percentage. Depth at every other club.

He did a very nice draw and pass in the first half.

In press conference Sheens was full of praise for Reynolds saying he was the difference, their kicks and judgement was good, ours wasn't and he also intimated doueihi's fullback play wasnt great. Asked about keeping spine together, he sounded like changes would be made. It seemed quite obvious in his comments that he is not impressed with decision making of the halves.

Back