5, 5, 5

softlaw

At the end of this round (regardless of tommorrow night unless Melb score 75) we are:
5th on the ladder
5th most points scored
5th least points against

Quite spectacular to get our against back to that after the first half of the season.

If anyone had said a couple of months ago we would be fifth with three rounds to play you would think they were high. Our attitude and commitment in defence should be applauded, regardless of where we finish up from here it's a great achievement to come back from the dead like that.

@MGB said:
If anyone had said a couple of months ago we would be fifth with three rounds to play you would think they were high. Our attitude and commitment in defence should be applauded, regardless of where we finish up from here it's a great achievement to come back from the dead like that.

i think a win next week will cement us a top 8 spot for the finals

@MGB said:
If anyone had said a couple of months ago we would be fifth with three rounds to play you would think they were high. Our attitude and commitment in defence should be applauded, r**egardless of where we finish up from here it's a great achievement to come back from the dead like that**.

I agree that we have had a great 6 weeks…but anything less than a semi final berth and this season will be regarded as a failure...If we had the combination of J/.Morris on the bench from the start of the season we'd be in the top 3 for sure...How often did J.Morris die with the ball today during his 20 min stint..it was painful to watch....Good luck next year Sticky... :laughing:

we are 5th, but in a position where a loss can take us to 10th if results go against us. usually 5th is safe 3 games out with teams coming 7th n 8th who must win to survive.

morris is a great bloke. good defender but i think if sharks did not sign him n i had to put up with him for another few seasons i would have had the highest blood pressure ever recorded.
i am so mad it took sheens over 2 ans 1/2 seasons to see something we say after 1/2 a season during his 1st year with us.

@Torbizlo said:
morris is a great bloke. good defender but i think if sharks did not sign him n i had to put up with him for another few seasons i would have had the highest blood pressure ever recorded.
i am so mad it took sheens over 2 ans 1/2 seasons to see something we say after 1/2 a season during his 1st year with us.

I've been spewing since the end of the first season of our cooper cronk experiment and I reckon I'm reasonably patient.

It just makes me mader seeing how well the team is now performing and that there is still a large possibility we don't make the finals this year.

Back