A Banner at the game!

Snake

Good to see a Banner finally being raised it's been a while looked good as well maybe a start of something.

If your talking about the big orange one… thats Aliens banner... it sais " Wests Tigers Shining Bright Feel the Power feel the might " .... It was erected where the jungle was standing :smiley:

@KingOvKingz09 said:
If your talking about the big orange one… thats Aliens banner... it sais " Wests Tigers Shining Bright Feel the Power feel the might " .... It was erected where the jungle was standing :smiley:

cameras were stuck on you guys for a good 15 seconds

Alot of people liked my banner aye! It's not the first time it has been to Campbelltown Stadium in that spot.

@galahs said:
Do you guys have a

"Welcome to the Jungle"

banner yet?

nah not yet galah… we tried making 1, but it ended up getting wrecked in the wind... so were buying more materials and that... atm were just trying to think of ideas for some others we want to make.... suggestions would be great ! :smiley:

On the sunday roast they just highlighted all the st.george illawarra banners - and there are a bunch of them and some pretty big - i hope in the future the jungle can have as many banners.

@alex said:
"The Person Behind Me Can't See"

\

@Alf Duguid said:
I'll start off with "Holla for a Marshall". Lame but we have to start somewhere

\

@AmericanHistoryX said:
On the sunday roast they just highlighted all the st.george illawarra banners - and there are a bunch of them and some pretty big - i hope in the future the jungle can have as many banners.

hahaha nice alex :laughing: …. and AH hopefully we will... we have some pretty good ideas... but we cant make all the banners by ourselfs.... and AD thats a good one thanks mate :mrgreen:

Here's a few to get you started:

Blitzy Beau

Doin' it Gibbo Style

In Fitz We Trust

Fulton: The Devon in the Pack

Farah on Fire - dial 000

Kapow - it's Daniella now

The Galloway Banner (now give us a wave)

And if you want global recognition…. try F.W.O. 4 LIFE

All these ideas are my originals. If you decide to go with any of them, i expect royalties..

@AmericanHistoryX said:

I always groan when I see that lame GST (Great St George Team) banner at dragons games. How dated is it???

Back