A question for the players

innsaneink

How will you turn up on Friday night?
Will you rock up and play like it looks like you have mad monday on your minds, as it looked at times on Sat on the GC?

Or will you give it everything that there is to possibly give, and then some more, play for each other like their is no tomorrow, spill blood, play hurt ( you got all friggen summer to recover)…like you did against parra 10 days ago, and regardless of the result have your supporters walking away disappointed but nonetheless proud?

We are not mugs, we can tell the difference you know, and we are the reason you are paid to play, for without us, theres no game.
The season is NOT over, go out and give it everything...do it for yourselves.

Well said…I'm sure they will...It's V the Scumdogs...

Playing for pride I think you call it at this time of year...I've seen it in them this year at certain stages that's for sure....

They will give us our monies worth on Friday...I have no doubt....

@Danos said:
They'll turn up like they did against the GC last season..

Do you mean turn up like they should have last weekend.. :question:

They turn up for sure and beat the Bulldogs by 12….The sad thing is I reckon they are better than most of the teams in this comp this year....that's what peeves me off so much about coming 9th again

They turn up, they play like theres no tomorrow (and there aint) and I walk away with my head held high no matter what the result. Otherwise,I will be so peeved I'll talk about not signing up for a STH for about 5 months then reneg again and purchase my tix with the family giving it to me for being a smutz. They'll give us a glimmer in 2010 the famiy will want to attend games with me again, and then I will have my hopes up.

I dunno,it sucks to be a WT fan for about 30% of the time, but hey, the times that they win so pretty, man, you know you are alive!

@Danos said:
They'll turn up like they did against the GC last season..

That' what I'm thinking too. I think Robbie and Benji will set the tone for this one.

We will play well because there is nothing on the line. I will give them no credit if they beat the Dogs. Just shows they can play when the heat is off but when it really counts and the season in on the line they fold. The season is over, like last seasons win on the gold coast, it means nothing.

Eddie

Sounds like you are in a no lose situation. You can blow up/be negative if we lose;

AND

Just brush off the performance if we win….Way to go there. Good work. :neutral_face:

@sjtiger said:
Eddie

Sounds like you are in a no lose situation. You can blow up/be negative if we lose;

AND

Just brush off the performance if we win….Way to go there. Good work. :neutral_face:

that sums up eddie perfectly…..

@innsaneink said:
How will you turn up on Friday night?
Will you rock up and play like it looks like you have mad monday on your minds, as it looked at times on Sat on the GC?

Or will you give it everything that there is to possibly give, and then some more, play for each other like their is no tomorrow, spill blood, play hurt ( you got all friggen summer to recover)…like you did against parra 10 days ago, and regardless of the result have your supporters walking away disappointed but nonetheless proud?

We are not mugs, we can tell the difference you know, and we are the reason you are paid to play, for without us, theres no game.
The season is NOT over, go out and give it everything...do it for yourselves.

Agree 100%.

And for the record, WT by 13+ this weekend, just to give us a taste on what we are missing out on. Put your house on it.

@innsaneink said:
and we are the reason you are paid to play, for without us, theres no game.

Bollocks!! What about all those Eels home games at Parra Stadium earlier in the year when they were losing??

simple question:
are you the wests-tigers or not?
if you are then go out there and maul the opposition.

Back