ABC of the Wests Tigers 2009

Zaibatsu

My ABC of the Wests Tigers 2009 season…

A - is for Ayshford, a promising young player who has impressed me more than I expected, hoping he has a big future!
B - is for Bryce, he has finally started filling the boots his potential has promised us, taking on some seniorority up front.
C - is for consistancy, our lack of it has cruelled us again, brilliant one week, pathetic the next.
D - is for Defence, ours has been woeful for the most part, its time to go *opens envelope* ROYCE!
E - is for Ellis, our Pommy recruit has been a terrific acquisition, the only English thing I like during the Ashes season.
F - is for Farah, once again carrying us on his shoulders, finally making his much deserved Origin debut.
G - is for Gallant, finally hes got that number 1 jersey on his back, about time Sheens, now keep him there!
H - is for heart, I wish more of our players showed it, yes Dene I'm looking at you, we lost of lot of it when Hodgo boarded that plane :frowning:
I - is for injuries, once again they have been cruel to us, why can't we catch a break for once!
J - is for justice, sucked in Parramatta, finally WE got some luck against YOU.
K - is for kidding themselves, everybody who thinks Marshall is a halfback that is, surely this experiment must now end.
L - is for Leichhardt, lets fill the old girl this Sunday and continue our dominance over the Cowgirls!
M - is for Morris, finally the pain is going to end, for us and for him, its hard playing out of position, best of luck at the Sharks mate.
N - is for None, the number of quality halfbacks we have looked to sign for 2010 to fix our number 1 problem...
O - is for optimism, its hard to have any when the coaches select some of the same deadwood week-in, week-out.
P - is for Payten, whats happened Todd? Wheres the old Payten I know? His impact has all but dissolved.
Q - is for quiet, our players that have been that is - Lawrence, Halatau, Heighington (pre-injury) to name a few...
R - is for Ryan, seriously, get out! Sheens won't sack you so fall on your own sword... Please????
S - is for Skando! The big unit returned in style, I didn't think he had it in him, but hes been damn near our best!
T - is for Tuiaki, TNT you MACHINE! You went missing last year but you have made up for it this year, Unstoppable!
U - is for Uganda, Josh Lewis should move there, more chance of playing first grade than here!
V - is for venom, our forward pack lacks that mongrel factor, Laurie adds a spark but he snuffs himself out!
W - is for what-if? What if that pass had stuck... What if he didn't throw it to begin with... So many close games blown in crucial moments.
X - is for X-Factors, we lack them, Farah tries his best but Benji has been over-playing his hand...
Y - is for youth - Mataka, Schirnack, Ayshford, Moltzen, Dwyer, we have used plenty of it, lots of promise coming through.
Z - is for zip, we have lacked it out wide, so many linebreaks, so little converted into tries :frowning:

U - is for Uganda, Josh Lewis should move there, more chance of playing first grade than here!

?

U is for Under 20's. Our boys are going great this year.

i dont understand your Z. we lack the zip out wide, but yet have many line breaks?????????????????????

and i'll give you an X factor if you cant find one - Moltzen.

U should be for unlucky, i mean look at some of our games. its not like we're getting thrashed.

@Iron Tiger said:

?

U is for Under 20's. Our boys are going great this year.

We've been crying out for a halfback all season, we have one, but he can't seem to get selected…

First grade importance > Under 20's importance.

Back