Acupuncture

innsaneink

Anyone had any experience with acupuncture?

I have tendonitis/tennis elbow…very painful at times, acupuncture has been shown to be helpfiul in cases.

Not me personally, but my golfing mate, had the same problems as you and swears by his Pin guru…...but he retired recently and now my mate is lost, as he won't go to anyone else, and now going to a physio, which is not as good fixing the problem

Has it been an ongoing thing for some time with your mate?

I suppose with golf it keeps recurring, one of the suggestions for recovery is to stop doing what causes it, in my case it was a simple knock on the elbow, but my work is physical and also doesnt help it I guess.

Was hoping it might be fixed once and for all.

Yeah it has because it's a Golf elbow, and he loves his golf, plays twice a week but and that's what he got told…......rest is the best cure.....Good luck with it

As an avid 3 times a week tennis player, I suffered severe tennis elbow. I tried everything, but there was only one cure - I stopped playing. It's been about 8 years now, and I'm ready to get back into it and try again.

Well it worked for Neil in The Young Ones…

I do self acupuncture. But ever since most establishments put the UV lights in, it makes it very difficult.

@crouching_tiger said:
I do self acupuncture. But ever since most establishments put the UV lights in, it makes it very difficult.

No wonder your off your game….Keep trying....Shark Park should be fairly empty,,,,

Back