Buttface
Well-known member
Is there a Doobie player hater club?Gotta ask the president of the Doueihi player hater
club @Snidest 0 lmao. Good to go on 1st observation
@Snidest 0
What are the membership fees?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is there a Doobie player hater club?Gotta ask the president of the Doueihi player hater
club @Snidest 0 lmao. Good to go on 1st observation
I don’t tick tweet or intsaface?We signed up 4 this
I don’t tick tweet or intsaface?
Isnt TikTok for young girls?
He looked like he had bulked up.We looked better without Douehi tonight. Tupou held his own plus more. Not bad first game back.
How goodHighlight reel for AD is that intercept try versus Raiders on loop …
No he didn't - Weekes caught him over the halfway (Despite AD having the jump on him)How good
AD had the speed for Kaeo Weekes
I think he will miss playing FG for the WT more…People will miss Tupou in time.