Jolls
Well-known member
Don't get me wrong he is doing his job, but I think we need better if we want to win a permiership. Compare ADs off the ball effort to Luai's fight to crawl for the ball after the kick or his try saving scramble. You can also contrast it against the effort of Farnsworth to fight for every inch and to get to his feet after every play. Make that comparison and you will see pretty clearly what is missing from his game.Great post Jolls.
I don't necessarily agree with you- I like what Doueihi brings to the team- but you make a good reasoned point & give me something to look out for in future games he plays in.
Unfortunatley AD talks leadership but doesn't provide it. If Benji can add that to his game then he is a keeper. Until he has that heart and drive, and I'm sorry to say it as I like the guy, he can be a weakness in somone else's team that we can target on our way to a permiership.
Last edited: