Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That and picking both Doueihei and Brown on the bench. Brown was always going to come in to play Hooker. The plan should have changed when we lost Twal. But still a very unbalanced bench. We'd have been better giving Doueihei small minutes in Reserve grade and carry another forward. It's a waste of a bench spot throwing him in for 15 mins when the game is already gone.Came on too late …
Who knows what noddy was thinking ..
if he’s named play him ffs
Came on as a forward
Moves to center for Toa injury
Got the ball 3 times I think and ran over the advantage line better than our forwards did.
I have no expectations for him other than just getting through injury free and increase his minutes.
Worst game from brooks I’ve seen and I’ve defended him a bitAgree he came on too late.
Looked like he was playing halves for about 3 minutes until To'a got injured, then he was back out in the centres.
Looked like the plan must have been 6. Brooks, 7. AD, 13. Hastings.
He should really replace Brooks next match but the club is too worried about affecting Brooks' confidence
Destined to take Brook's jersey
It was smart from him... Knew it was all over when he got on... No point blowing a gasket... Looked a threat a coue of touches and a big difference on what had been out there the previous hourHe looked like he was just trying to get though his first game back, didn't overplay his hand. Played lock for 6-7 minutes, then went to centre when Toa went off with an ankle injury for the last 11 minutes
This is a perfect time to drop Brooks and pressure him to look around. He only has 1 year left and if he could get a 3 year deal elsewhere I would not stand in his way.. I know people don't like Brooks and I have stuck up for him in the past but I agree with most now and its just time to let him go...if the medical staff say he's right play him. is 15 mins in 1st's better than a full game in etc Reggies? Sounds like a bad decision all round.
He should play at 6 for the rest of the year. brooks is cooked - send him to the reggies.
so if Brooks is on this fabled 1 1 million for 2023 and a team kicks in 400k what do we do pay 700k for him to play elsewhere, it ain't going to happenThis is a perfect time to drop Brooks and pressure him to look around. He only has 1 year left and if he could get a 3 year deal elsewhere I would not stand in his way.. I know people don't like Brooks and I have stuck up for him in the past but I agree with most now and its just time to let him go...
Of course not but if he knows we are going to play him in reserves it at least get him thinking about other options.. Knight wanted him and apparently we said no so you at least have to try. I would have no problem contributing 300-400k to move him on TBH. We can just use the money we are spending on Mbye this year for next.so if Brooks is on this fabled 1 1 million for 2023 and a team kicks in 400k what do we do pay 700k for him to play elsewhere, it ain't going to happen
Exactly my thoughts. Why name him if your only going to play him once the game is over.Came on too late …
Who knows what noddy was thinking ..
if he’s named play him ffs