AFL - Yay or Nay

Do you like AFL?

• Yay

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 35 57.4%

• Total voters
I found it on TV, watched the final. quarter... They didn't tatet kicking goals until the last five mins

One poor kid left hanging... Player and kids each hit the stage from either end... Player gets his medal... Kid gets a Toyota cap and then a high 5...some poor chubby ranga kid got left hanging coz the player was acting more like a kid than the kid

Good. Close. Finish... Up the pies... Let's hope the broncs can do the same today

Pre game entertainment was pretty awesome. They just get it right. Will be interested to see what the NRL come up with.

I’ve been to a couple of games here in Melbourne. I love the fans passion and loyalty.
Being an old Sydney boy, keep an eye on the Swans.
The two most popular questions for me down here are;
1 you must be glad you left Sydney to move there the centre of the universe and
2 what team do you follow.
It’s all anyone talks about during the season.

I’ve been to a couple of games here in Melbourne. I love the fans passion and loyalty.
Being an old Sydney boy, keep an eye on the Swans.
The two most popular questions for me down here are;
1 you must be glad you left Sydney to move there the centre of the universe and
2 what team do you follow.
It’s all anyone talks about during the season.
Our daughter married a boy who was brought up in Melbourne, from a family that is split down the middle: 50% St Kilda and 50% Richmond Tigers.
Who needs religion? :ROFLMAO:

I went to my first game last weekend (GWS vs. Brisbane). Decided to leave after GWS scored early in the 4th and had a lead greater than 30 points. When I was walking to my car, I kept hearing the crowd roar and presumed it was the Giants who kept scoring. Turns it out Brisbane making one of the greatest ever final comebacks

Overall, it was the first time I probably enjoyed watching AFL. Seeing the players react to whatever is going on and the sequences in play while being able to see the entire pitch was pretty cool. I would go again but do hate there time system.

Often been said AFL is better to watch live while NRL is better on TV.

In the first week of the finals Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn drew 97,828 on a Friday night, a crowd the NRL could only dream of, noting it was the only game in Melbourne that weekend, still a great crowd though.

Great game. Love it. Will be there tomorrow night hoping the Swans can break their 8 game losing streak against Port. I wish WT had even10% of the culture the Swans have.

Looks like a fun sport to play but I love rugby & league
too much, AFL drains an already diluted player pool

I was watching Extraction 2 on Netflix.
Chris Hemsworth is in it and it's a block buster like film, he was watching a game of AFL in it.

I was wondering, those amongst us...
Who likes this sport?
I've never sat through a game.
Never liked the look of it.

Those who like it, what do you like about it?
What team do you go for?
Its a movie. Hemsworth does not do films. Films are art in its essence.

Back