Another piece of trash from Buzz

tigerap

SHOOSH

The rumour will not go away that one of the few consistently well-performed players at Wests Tigers wants out to join a rival club after a disagreement with teammates.

Given our record of players wanting out, how could you possibly dismiss it as trash?, Lets just shoot the messenger, cos that’s easier. Nothing like that ever happens at our club. We’re so well run after all.

we have had a few recently break contracts Aloia
Matterson
why not another ?

I'd say Luciano.. did u see the post match interview with him? He looks so done and with his bro going out aswell, it wouldn't be a surprise to me.. it's Matto de ja vu all over again

Why worry? Ignore him. There are more important matters in life to be concerned about.

@ other things he said in his weekly trash talk - both relating to the rorters - 1. Huge wrap to Politis for sending food hampers to rorters Wags but no mention that we were the first club to do so.

2. "Front-rower Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has been suspended for a week to join Luke Keary, Boyd Cordner, Brett Morris, Lindsay Collins, Jake Friend, Billy Smith, Matt Ikuvalu, Josh Morris and Joseph Suaalii on the sidelines.

***Roosters’ chief executive Joe Kelly has revealed the above names take up 62 per cent of the club’s $9.4 million salary cap."***

By my reckoning 62% equates to 5.8 mil. That leaves 3.6 mil for the other 20 players which includes Tedesco, Manu, Crichton, Radley Tuponuia,Taukeihao and Walker plus 13 others. Its interesting that these figures have come from Joe Kelly the rorters CEO and not made up by Buzz. I'm sure Kelly will come out and say Buzz got the figures wrong. The NRL will just turn a blind eye to the figures which really just don't add up and have been reported by the rorters CEO. No wonder the game is a joke.

@diedpretty said in [Another piece of trash from Buzz](/post/1433136) said:
@ other things he said in his weekly trash talk - both relating to the rorters - 1. Huge wrap to Politis for sending food hampers to rorters Wags but no mention that we were the first club to do so.

2. "Front-rower Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has been suspended for a week to join Luke Keary, Boyd Cordner, Brett Morris, Lindsay Collins, Jake Friend, Billy Smith, Matt Ikuvalu, Josh Morris and Joseph Suaalii on the sidelines.

***Roosters’ chief executive Joe Kelly has revealed the above names take up 62 per cent of the club’s $9.4 million salary cap."***

By my reckoning 62% equates to 5.8 mil. That leaves 3.6 mil for the other 20 players which includes Tedesco, Manu, Crichton, Radley Tuponuia,Taukeihao and Walker plus 13 others. Its interesting that these figures have come from Joe Kelly the rorters CEO and not made up by Buzz. I'm sure Kelly will come out and say Buzz got the figures wrong. The NRL will just turn a blind eye to the figures which really just don't add up and have been reported by the rorters CEO. No wonder the game is a joke.

Spot on.

@wt46 said in [Another piece of trash from Buzz](/post/1433132) said:
I'd say Luciano.. did u see the post match interview with him? He looks so done and with his bro going out aswell, it wouldn't be a surprise to me.. it's Matto de ja vu all over again

He’s the reason they can’t defend on the edge . His lateral movement is atrocious , and he always puts pressure on whoever is next to him to make the perfect decision or it’s try time . The only person he should be blaming is himself

@wt46 said in [Another piece of trash from Buzz](/post/1433132) said:

Hope so , can’t tackle. Won’t survive in any dressing room

Unless you know who he is talking about can't see the point in trashing players on suspicion. I'd rather keep trashing Buzz for clutching at anything to make him relevant or better still ignore the old codger.

Don't see how this is trash tbh, I'd assume it true

The more trash Buzz puts on this club the better after 11 seasons of failure the club deserves all the trash the media can give ! They have EARNT it …

If its true that someone wants to leave and isnt happy,so what,the game is bigger than the individual ...and why try to keep someone who doesnt want to be here ,therefore not playing with heart and soul for the club and team mates..

I dont care who it is...if they want out so be it...there will always be some one willing to replace them...

@jayt said in [Another piece of trash from Buzz](/post/1433161) said:
Don't see how this is trash tbh, I'd assume it true

I assume every team sitting 11-16 has at least one player in this situation. But somehow Buzz keeps mentioning us.

The team song asks all the right questions:

Who are who are who are we
We’re the Tigers don’t you see
We’re big and tough and strong and fast
You f* with us** we’ll kick your arse
We’re here to play for the crowd
From Concord through to Campbelltown
Whatever it takes, we will do
We’re the Tigers boys who the f*** are you

Who are Who Who are we?
Says it all.

@tiger_one said in [Another piece of trash from Buzz](/post/1433176) said:
The team song asks all the right questions:

Who are who are who are we
We’re the Tigers don’t you see
We’re big and tough and strong and fast
You f* with us** we’ll kick your arse
We’re here to play for the crowd
From Concord through to Campbelltown
Whatever it takes, we will do
We’re the Tigers boys who the f*** are you

Who are Who Who are we?
Says it all.

Even the song is amateur

In a readable toilet roll which is full of lies and agenda from sheet 1 to the last sheet Buzz continues to maintain the terrible standard of the rest of the content.
Use with caution

Has anyone read this Forbes article below?
Makes some valid points regarding our identity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mikemeehallwood/2021/05/12/what-is-the-point-of-wests-tigers/amp/

Latest posts

Back