Appointment of Scott Fulton to Wests Tigers

100%
“I don’t see how you can relate Justin’s role to on-field performance,” he said.
“People can think I’m being naive by saying that but Justin is fulfilling his role to the satisfaction of the board. He makes operational decisions on a day-to-day basis.

“He makes financial and commercial decisions – and we’ve done very well in those areas.

“His role with the football department is to ensure it’s fully resourced and funded.

Justin Pascoe can only really be blamed for the COE taking longer then expected. Financials, were doing ok. I would like more TPA's but can't blame him for the field performance.

Lee and the board is where the football coaching and recruitment decisions are made. They made a decision to bring Sheens in as the Coaching director, then eventually appointing him as coach. Clearly there isn't enough oversight nor accountability there. Even with Nofo's try I do blame Lee for giving/upgrading a 500k deal for 5 years to a 28/29 year old Winger! LEE!!!!!!

Have not read the article but hoping that Liam has a young son called Scott. He might be only 4 or 5 but will better than having Bozos son
As bas as some decisions have been (Chris "Broken Neck" McQueen honestly stands out as the second worst next to Matt Ballin being hired with Farah on the books). A 5 year old making recruitment decisions would be a new low for our club....

Although I know what I would have done as a 5 year old "I want HE-MAN in our team!"

100%
“I don’t see how you can relate Justin’s role to on-field performance,” he said.
“People can think I’m being naive by saying that but Justin is fulfilling his role to the satisfaction of the board. He makes operational decisions on a day-to-day basis.

“He makes financial and commercial decisions – and we’ve done very well in those areas.

“His role with the football department is to ensure it’s fully resourced and funded.

Justin Pascoe can only really be blamed for the COE taking longer then expected. Financials, were doing ok. I would like more TPA's but can't blame him for the field performance.

Lee and the board is where the football coaching and recruitment decisions are made. They made a decision to bring Sheens in as the Coaching director, then eventually appointing him as coach. Clearly there isn't enough oversight nor accountability there. Even with Nofo's try I do blame Lee for giving/upgrading a 500k deal for 5 years to a 28/29 year old Winger! LEE!!!!!!
Pascoe might of helped get us into a good financial position but at what cost? Having 5-6 home grounds? Alienating the South West? Pascoe is not clean as Lee makes out. He would have a say on internal things

Surely we aren’t stupid enough to go close to the $800k per season he is on…..

Well I guess that’s the thing. We may not have to pay that if he is on the nose at Manly. They might pay some of the freight. But yeah 800k is pricey on what he’s achieved so far. That said, he’s an enormous talent if he can get motivated.

I'm worried about a bloke that shops at our club.
hope he knows he has to stump up for cartage -n every 10 years he gets a sausage,he has a very good connection out that way,hope his hatred for getting shafted by manly, doesn;t taint his decisions

We’d be in a better financial position if we weren’t the laughing stock of the code. He’s a fraud who blames everyone else.

Bullshit!!

We were a top 4 team for a couple years - With poster boys all over the park
and didn't have money to afford a layby on a second-hand hot dog!!

AND (Here's one you'll love)
We were only selling half as many Memberships (Much less hats)

I think your memory of a few wins and pretty boys on the park,
clouds your memory of what a shit show this place has been at the top for an entirety...
You're entitled to your opinion - I'm just wondering why you have such a big problem with it only now....

Seems to me Pascoe could be the strapper or cooking the BBQ with Vinnie and you'd take exception to him.

Last edited:
I have called for him to leave ever since he set off this giant downward spiral when he employed his mate Ivan and spent the ‘big four’ money on complete shit. You have your opinion and I’ll have mine.
Taylor had to go - horrible results aside, sacking him was the only way to possibly keep the ‘Big 4’
Ivan was the best credentialed coach at the time - and funnily enough - the most successful since that time.
I can wear the spending money on garbage - he was guided by Cleary with the board giving Cleary full autonomy over the roster (from the lips of Go at the time)
For that he’s accountable…
Cleary dumping on the club can’t really be laid on Pascoe though?

Taylor had to go - horrible results aside, sacking him was the only way to possibly keep the ‘Big 4’
Ivan was the best credentialed coach at the time - and funnily enough - the most successful since that time.
I can wear the spending money on garbage - he was guided by Cleary with the board giving Cleary full autonomy over the roster (from the lips of Go at the time)
For that he’s accountable…
Cleary dumping on the club can’t really be laid on Pascoe though?

bollocks

Back