Are the NRL really in control of the game ?

I know nearly all will say never , BUT if the NRL are fair to all fans they NEED TO REVERSE the pathetic farce they allowed to happen . We are into the next day and it’s all front and centre in the media socials forums NO ONE WOULD DISAGREE . An apology is good for the kids , not for adults , we don’t want a apology we want the decision REVERSED. If this was a GF or origin is this what you’re showcasing to the millions oversea . what about the implications it has by not reversing the WT LOSS TO A WIN.
The wooden spoon betting , CREDIBILITY , home finals outcome , COMMISSION , shaping of the top 8 , BUNKER , REFS , ANNESLEY and VLANDI . Not a good look for the game especially so close to the finals .
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Betting agencies have done the decent thing REFUNDING ONLY on yesterdays mess , but they can’t do anything about fixed betting futures. Is someone gaining by deliberately sinking the WT for financial gain .
I applaud OUR CLUB THE WT for acting decent we’re decency didn’t exist yesterday . We shouldn’t have to take the matter to higher places , VLANDI & CO should step in and say we got this.
WE DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT AS ALL OTHER TEAMS . By reversing the outcome it is acknowledging that the NRL are series about weeding out suspect activity in the game . It will stop peoples suspicions that some officials are crooked and on the take, reversing your decision will stop the crooks , letting it slide means the problem is definitely higher up , how high we will never know while this continues . WHO RUNS THE GAME , PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WE DONT WANT ANOTHER ANNESLEY CLARIFICATION
WE WANT A VLANDI OVERTURN
for the good of the game , we use to love.
There's two chances the result will be overturned... Buckley's and none.

Actions v words. The WTs played a great game of football and regardless of this decision, we earnt respect among the footballing community. The performance will be good for recruitment, especially the expansive style of football.
exactly this!

All the fume wont do a thing, petitions wont do a thing, nobody is going to cancel their NRL subs over this no matter how much they bleat, its all just hot air.

Actions v words. The WTs played a great game of football and regardless of this decision, we earnt respect among the footballing community. The performance will be good for recruitment, especially the expansive style of football.
Well said Paws.
We may have gained a few more supporters to make up for the ones that have left.
In a way thus might galvanise the supporters and the players.
I think the players might start believing in themselves and replicate that performance.

NRL will not over turn that disgraceful decision simply because they would have to admit the Cowboys, on-field referee & bunker referee all cheated...
This will not happen even though everyone in the rugby league community know we were robbed in broad daylight.

But it'll be "ok because it was only the Tigers"
Already we are getting the pats on the back for being the decent nice guys and copping it on the chin.

Simple fact is... NRL does not treat all clubs equally and we won't get a damn thing.

I still won't be happy about it... but at the very least Chris Butler & Ashley Klein should not referee another game this season on-field or in the bunker!
They can also start their hollow apology by looking at the blatant eye gouge.

Not good enough. The boys did enough yesterday for the win and the result was taken from them.

The team probably wouldn't give a shit about respect in the footballing community, they would want the two comp points, and rightfully so. They were cheated out of the win.

It’ll be interesting to hear 360’s take tonight. Reckon Kenny and Braith will go all in on the NRL.
Will just be more talk and no action stryker

Like someone else said by next weeks games this will be forgotten and we will have the spoon and less ppl watching NRL.

The game is dying. It can’t compete with other sports

When we copped the sin bin I thought it was all over. We didn't capitulate, and actually showed some resilience.

When we copped the sin bin I thought it was all over. We didn't capitulate, and actually showed some resilience.
The last two games the team has fought back hard. There is a lot to be impressed with from the players. Far from doom and gloom, we took a top 4 team to the edge with bright attacking football and strong defence. Our centres really impressed me with their play.

Betting agencies and tv run the nrl
I had $130 on tigers

And Sportsbet were offering boost up of $13 bets for tigers too

They would’ve lost heaps of tigers won

$13 for a H2h bet is unheard of

Attachments

• 3DEE2EC0-F555-405B-8BE9-2930D1F2B8A8.jpeg
    3DEE2EC0-F555-405B-8BE9-2930D1F2B8A8.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back