At 24-24..

Ghostdogg

I just knew we would lose that game. We had seen it all before. We are awful under pressure. Our 2 best players made some shocking errors in the last 15 minutes.

The guys need to see psychologists or something.

If you knew that would happen, then maybe someone else needs to see one as well. (look out for me there :laughing: )

Unfortunately the team does not not have the mental capacity to get through the crucial times, not saying they are not capable but need some level heads out there.

We have two freakish ad lib players in Robbie and Benji…

Who are both unreliable in crunch time...always have been, always will be.

Both were 1000000000% perfectly suited by a legit organising half back in Prince.

If Prince didn't leave, those two would be amongst the truely great players + we'd be a top four side every season.

Anyone remember Parramatta in the 80's? They had FREAKS in Brett Kenny and Steve Ella...and those guys careers were made perfect as Sterlo steered the side around so well.

If Kenny and Ella lost Sterlo and had to run the team...they'd have had considerably less succesful careers.

i thought we were coming home stronger … then we gifted them the game with simple errors .... farahs a top player.... but to be a great player he has to be more complete....

Anfd which magnificienct play would either of you have come with? Givne they got us this far, and with the foundatiuons we have for next year, I am very satisfied with what wasachieved this year. Don't forget, the predictions were for us to get the spoon or one better.

@mikey said:
Anfd which magnificienct play would either of you have come with? Givne they got us this far, and with the foundatiuons we have for next year, I am very satisfied with what wasachieved this year. Don't forget, the predictions were for us to get the spoon or one better.

well for starters . when you get a 20 metre tap you play it …not try a 2 % play on a dead pitch ....especially after we had defended our line ....

@cnx_tigers said:
We have two freakish ad lib players in Robbie and Benji…

Who are both unreliable in crunch time...always have been, always will be.

Both were 1000000000% perfectly suited by a legit organising half back in Prince.

If Prince didn't leave, those two would be amongst the truely great players + we'd be a top four side every season.

Anyone remember Parramatta in the 80's? They had FREAKS in Brett Kenny and Steve Ella...and those guys careers were made perfect as Sterlo steered the side around so well.

If Kenny and Ella lost Sterlo and had to run the team...they'd have had considerably less succesful careers.

I think its unfair to rate both Benji and Robbie as unreliable in big games. Yes Farah let us down tonight, but he has stepped up many times in the past when it mattered and Benji has proven himself to me this year. He's played both 5/8 and halfback at the same time, thats tremendous pressure and he's handled it. Wait till next year when both Moltzen and Taumata help him out. We play dumb sometimes, but it can be rectified.

@tiger tigers said:
@mikey said:

well for starters . when you get a 20 metre tap you play it …not try a 2 % play on a dead pitch ....especially after we had defended our line ....

And which magnificient play have you come up with under pressure? It's so easy to be critical but I can bet you've done nothing in a game yourself.

@mikey said:
@tiger tigers said:
@mikey said:

And which magnificient play have you come up with under pressure? It's so easy to be critical but I can bet you've done nothing in a game yourself.

yeah mikey your probably right …...thanks for your advice ......

Crucial errors decied every game. I was nervous when at that score as we were desperate to score while the Titans didn't have to win so seemed to have less pressure and more patience.

Farahs decision when he kicked out on the full I thought was poor. Lui and Marshall were kicking great long and he should have given the ball to either of them. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The 20m tap kick I can't be too critical of him. He was there to win the match. The more sensible decision was to take the tap. Its worked for him before but not tonight.

At 24 all I was hoping the field goal but we never got into a position to try one. The Titans kicking game was superb and we were kicking out from the goal posts too often and it put a lot of workload on us (esp the forwards). The Titans remind me of the Tigers in 2005!!

Need to take the goal kicking off Benji

Give it to someone like Chris Lawrence. Someone on who there isn't all ready a heap of pressure.

Even if we kicked all our goals, we'd still be behind on the scoreboard but it would have given us a psychological edge in the game whilst it was being played and the outcome may have been different.

I actually screamed at my TV for Farah to do the kick for touch from the 20 metre tap. He needed to try something and it didnt work unfortunatly. It goes out and we may well all be talking about how smart he was to try it…. Oh Well.

@Hit or Miss said:
I actually screamed at my TV for Farah to do the kick for touch from the 20 metre tap. He needed to try something and it didnt work unfortunatly. It goes out and we may well all be talking about how smart he was to try it…. Oh Well.

Exactly. Robbie gave it his all tonight

Yep Faffy went for the hail Mary play….a little too early I reckon...

That and all Rogers had to do was run through Collis and Kapow......

Even after that though I thought we were still in with a shot.....I know I'm a fool.....

@Geo. said:
Yep Faffy went for the hail Mary play….a little too early I reckon...

That and all Rogers had to do was run through Collis and Kapow......

Even after that though I thought we were still in with a shot.....I know I'm a fool.....

My head was in my hands when he went for that play. The resulting try was heartbreaking to watch.

Unfortunately Robbie shot us on 2 seperate occasions and cost us 12 points in a 12 point loss. He would love to have those kicks back for sure!

the kick for touch was the right one, it just shouldnt have been farah kicking it…

Members online

Back