Ayshford

@anderson silva said:
@innsaneink said:
He needs to learn to use his winger, at least twice he had Ryan unmarked and held onto it, he didnt even look for him.
Second time Ryan almost definitely wouldve scored and given us breathing space

the time he passed to ryan with the line open he dropped it…...

Exactly…. Ryan had it on a plate...but Ryan put in tonight can't knock his effort....

As for not passing it I like it....he can bust a line......give him time he has showed more than Collis or Morris with ball in hand in his short career......his confidence will grow....

Ryan should've turned inside on a number of occassions but stood out on the wing.

Ayshford is KILLING it in the centres. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE leave him there Sheens. Someone please tell me again whyyyyyy we signed Daniella and Brown? We've got Lazarus coming back too next season who plays in the halves and FB and with Ayshford firing in the centres, he certainly deserves to keep his spot.

Starting to really grow into his role. Improving week after week and is a real running threat with the ball. It is the first time in years we have had that advantage

very happy with hims form over the last 8 weeks!…keep him in the centres...an big unit who can tackle and bust tackles. aka G.I.

@supercoach said:
@Kaiser said:
Yeah he always manages to get on the outside of his opposite and draws the winger… played very well tonight! If only he had a capable bloke outside him! Ryan needs to GO!

Ryan might have blown that one, but when the wheels started to fall off near the end he was very good in both attack and defense. I thought he had a very good game except for that one blemish

i think ryan is much maligned personally. i think he does his job and is quite dependable. in fairness to him, the ayshford offload was drilled at him and came very late.

as for ayshford, well its great to have such a young talent playing for the tigers and so good to see how well he has acclimatised to nrl already. heres hoping he continues along the same trail blazed by lawrence and follows him to legend status!

@anderson silva said:
@innsaneink said:
He needs to learn to use his winger, at least twice he had Ryan unmarked and held onto it, he didnt even look for him.
Second time Ryan almost definitely wouldve scored and given us breathing space

the time he passed to ryan with the line open he dropped it…...

You forget to mention it was above his head…does that excuse him murdering another two overlaps?

As for not passing it I like it....he can bust a line.

Not on the two occasions last night, if he broke the line it wouldnt bother me.

I thought he made a good bustling run in the second half, looked around and nobody was backing up. That was the impression at the ground but will get greater clarity tonight watching the replay.

He and Ryan need to form a succint combination to keep growing as a attacking partnership

The updated stats for Blake have him making 10 tackle breaks, 1 line break and 12 runs for 134 m

He's deceptively strong from what I can tell. He's got that rangy build at the moment but once he gets a good off-season of weights under his belt and puts on another 4-5kg, he could prove quite a handful if left in the centres or allowed to run wide of the ruck.

@Vicious said:
People are most certainly barking up the wrong tree by bagging Beau Ryan. He`s not overly talented, no doubt about that, but he`s one player i`d like to go to war with,

Ok then…...off you go, just the two of you......I hear there is a lovely war going on in afghanistan....we will write....we promise.

Glenn

I think you blokes mean Graeme "The Penguin" Bradley - as no Ian Bradley has played the game at the top level.

Bradley also played alot of lock in his career and Blake came to the club as a no. 13!

i do not see why everyone keeps ripping into ryan for. the bloke does his job every week. he may not set the world on fire but he is a reliable winger. the time he dropped the ball, it was drilled at him from close range. no one would have caught that.
ayshford is not used to playing center so he might not look to set up ryan or play a perfect center roll in attack, but he will only get better.
my mkain concern is lawrence. since he has come back from injury he has had very very little impace in attack. he is not making big meters at all n is very quiet. he used to be one of the most dangerous centers early in the seasons.

Blake is a good player but for me not center to slow off the mark, could develop into a lock we have some good guys better at center and with our new guys which are all backs i feel the wrighting is on the wall for Blake as far as center goes

Back