Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers Side Vs Newtown Jets

system

Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers coach Paul Fletcher has announced his team for the Round 13 NSW Cup clash against the Newtown Jets.

The game is being played at Henson Park on Saturday, June 5, at 3pm.

1 Sean Meaney
2 Lee Bennett ©
3 Gavin Cowan
4 Arana Tamauta
5 Sam Latu

6 Darren Nicholls
7 Blake Lazarus

8 Eloni Vunakece
9 Ryan Carr
10 David Gower
11 Rhys Curran
12 Matthew Ryan
13 Jared Farlow

14 Willie Mataka
15 Alan Schirnack
16 Matty Davidson
17 Ben Macdougall
18 Brett Lane

Unavailable
Billy Callaway
Luke McInness
John Clayton
Jason Schirnack
Ryan Dalziel
Wes Middleton
Mitch Brown
Joseph Uliabau
Sioeli Makaui

Good looking side, hopefully they can continue their winning run against Newtown. Strong looking bench for the Tigers too.

Newtown Side

1 Luke Towers
2 Steve Naughton
3 Kane Linnett
4 Sonny Tuigamala
5 Tu'u Maori
6 Johnathon Ford
7 Liam Foran
8 Martin Kennedy
9 Keith Peters
10 Khalid Deeb
11 Tom Symonds
12 Aiden Guerra
13 Jason Baitieri ©

14 Brad Takairangi
15 Russell Aitken
16 Ray Moujalli
17 Ryan Verlinden
20 Brad Barrett

hi is there some where i can listen to balmain games on the internet many thanks spearby

@spearby said:
hi is there some where i can listen to balmain games on the internet many thanks spearby

This weekend

Hawkesbury Radio and HHH 100.1FM continue their commitment to the NSW Cup this weekend when they cover all the action from the BIG DOUBLE HEADER at Henson Park this Saturday.

I find the web based radio for HHH is the best http://www.triplehfm.com.au/hhh/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That forward pack is coming together nicely at the right time of the season. Don't be surprised to see a VERY welcome addition to the stocks in the next week or two!! Can't wait!! :smiley:

First game is the Sharks and the Wolves Ink.

Yes CT Tame will be a welcome addition to our pack no doubt as will Aaron Woods who I understand is a real chance at appearing on the BRET bench this week

@smeghead said:
First game is the Sharks and the Wolves Ink.

Yes CT Tame will be a welcome addition to our pack no doubt as will Aaron Woods who I understand is a real chance at appearing on the BRET bench this week

The heavy artillery is arriving at the right time it would seem.

Well even though I think Tame is signed to a BRET contract if it is a Wests Tigers contract there is a real chance he may have a game or two with Wests due to their forward stocks being pretty low at the current time.

If he gets in with BRET though there is a real possibility at full strength that Gower may be allowed to shift back to the second row with J Schirnack and move Mataka to right centre. Many possibilities

TIGERS MATCH IN NSW CUP CALLED OFF
4/06/2010 12:46:05 PM
Wests Tigers advises that the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers match at Henson Park on Saturday, June 5, has been called off.
>
The Tigers were due to tackle Newtown Jets in round 13 of the NSW Cup on Saturday, June 5\. but heavy rain has forced the field to be closed.
>
Western Suburbs Magpies play the Bulldogs at The Crest Stadium at 3pm

Yeah couldn't go damaging the "pristine" surface that is Henson Park. Just move the game elsewhere you wally's

Than again it is more favourable for Newtown to re-scedule this clash to the scheduled Bye round I guess as players selected for NSW Residents Origin will be unavailable

@BRET said:
They will play this match the Bye weekend before state of origin 3.

Yeah…..anyone better they cancellled it as this rain would have equalled outthe match a fair bit

At least we'll be stronger by then, Sean Meaney was a good chance to miss the game after being called up to the Wests Tigers NRL side to hopefully make his long awaited debut, and with with other players like Aaron Woods, the much talked about Tame Tupou etc etc the Balmain side will be near unstoppable by then.
Plus don't blame Newtown for calling the game off as it's often the Council who owns the ground's decision.

They have the option of moving it though. Just like the Bulldogs have. They choose not to

Yep…..everyone get ot to Terry Lamb complex tomorro to watch Wests have a go at the Dogs..... in both the 20's and State Cup...

Since Newtown is to precious to use their dungheap....

BRET get to cruise for another couple of weeks.......

thanks smeghead for info on how to listen to the balmain game regards spearby

Back