Becoming a member

Its not all the NRLs fault as they are using Salesforce interfacing to Memberlink which is a Ticketek system. Absolute nightmare to work with and to get things fixed. Bulldogs have been using it all year and you would have thought they could fix any issues before the other clubs started using it. But no. NRL/Ticketek advise to use Firefox which is not the most popular browser out there.

Just tried to sign up to the ANZ Claws and got the Ticketek error on confirmation. Looks like a phone call on Monday will be in order

i always thought i never had problems renewing, because i always renewed almost as soon as they went on sale….but Ive always used the f/fox browser and have for years...just lucky i guess

I've seen a few retweets from Wests Tigers from fans receiving their membership packs today. Has anyone here got theirs yet? Can't wait to get home now…

Yeh just got home, mine came today.

The hats are good, better quality than usual and I think most- most…will be happy with them

Nice decent chunky badge....when I look at my badge collection in years to come the empty nothing of season '13 will remind me of Humpty.

I got a big orange with logo rain poncho thing in mine too which was surprising, but will be very useful
\
\
sticker lanyard etc

No membership but members polo arrived.

The highest quality piece of membership merch WT have ever produced

@smeghead said:
No membership but members polo arrived.

The highest quality piece of membership merch WT have ever produced

Decent is it Smeg?
Cant beat an endorsement from a fellow supporter…got me interested now and I recieved $100 for xmas for a polo or training T.

I wonder if you can still get them after the initial membership order.

No chance you can upload a foto of it? Just pretend youre on the catwalk

Will try to take a few better ones tonight. Really good quality material, stitching seems consistent and strong, heavier fabric to boot. Proper sizing too, even it fat-ass sizing

I think you can still get them after the initial order

![](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdVmpmSCUAAsaUN.jpg)

Our stuff came today for the Claws pack good quality hat /lanyard- ticket /poncho /sticker/ key ring happy with that….Now for the real action to start!

@smeghead said:
Will try to take a few better ones tonight. Really good quality material, stitching seems consistent and strong, heavier fabric to boot. Proper sizing too, even it fat-ass sizing

I think you can still get them after the initial order

Thanks for the pic Smeg. Can you tell me what it is made from as I am now thinking of buying one in my order if it is in cotton.

Poly cotton. Does not have ratio's on it but feels more cotton than polyester

No pack waiting for me yesterday. Hopefully today…

This is actually the best quality package I think we've received. Bearing in mind that the aim of membership is for the Club to make money, I'm happy with the merch provided.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

ANZ Bronze away games - seating is Bay 101 & 146…though Im sure you could sit in any GA area

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/the-stadium/stadium-map/
(both bays together - 7 0'clock)

Where are gold & silver??

Tunnel side of the field

![](http://weststigersmembership.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/anz-Maps2.jpg)

Dam, wanted to purchase the members polo but seems they only cater for men. hmmmm

Finally got my ANZ Gold tickets, talk about good value. I checked the Dragons Gold ANZ and they are charging $175 for 4 tix.

@Gotoddy said:
Dam, wanted to purchase the members polo but seems they only cater for men. hmmmm

Finally got my ANZ Gold tickets, talk about good value. I checked the Dragons Gold ANZ and they are charging $175 for 4 tix.

you sure? i think they are giving some away tix at ANZ as well…

Still haven't received my membership pack, so tried the website to track it. Comes up with the message "Awaiting transfer of data, allow 7 days from payment."

Now, considering I paid back in November, I was a little concerned. Calling the club, they said this is a problem with the website, and that packs should be sent out in the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully I don't have to wait that long!

Latest posts

Back