Benji At full Speed

chilbury

This Game has to be Benji's Greatest !! he has to play and put his body on the line more then any other game he has played And
i wish you all the Best Benji
I would love to see Benji break the line and do a chip over the Top of Hayne's head and regather for a great try
hahaha that would be the best thing hehehe

I THINK THE TEAM HAS TO GO FORWARD FOR BENJI TO DO ANYTHING

we need to stop their offloads and dominate the ruck. if we can do that, watch benji and farrah rip em apart and take hayne out of the game.

If he breaks the line and there is only Hayne to beat I don't think he'll need to chip over the top.

Support from Moltzen will be a big help. The first try against the Sharks showed exactly how support play can create a try.

parra have been a bogie side for the tigers in recent years simply because of their forward pack, they have a dominant pack.

our forwards will have to work extra hard to match it with them, if they can we are in with a good shot. for us to dominate thier forward pack…i dont know.

our little guys will struggle if our forwards are off their game. many quick darts from dummy half to tire their forwards should do the trick.

Hopefully Archer will police the ruck a bit better than previous weeks at Tigers games, seems like we have 3 secs to move off them and the opposition have an eternity i.e Manly!!! If we get great go foward from Payto Gibbs and Ellis in the first 20 mins, it will allow Benji, Robbie (both of them) and Timmy to run riot. The defence needs to aim up, too many leaked offloads these past few weeks as well as being susceptible to the inside ball!! IMO we need to stop moving so laterally and need to work up the middle, tire the fowards out from parra, there big and not so mobile… do that the first tw3nty we go along way to winning the game. GO TIGERS :slight_smile: :sign:

Back