Benji - where is he at ?

tiger05

A while back I started a post stating how Benji had really stepped it up. Same thing now but maybe more so.

I thought he was just as good as Hayne last night.

I'd have him as our best player now and in this form one of the top players in the league - what do you guys think ?

He is a special talent, sure he has some dumb moments, but I would much rather that ,than have to play against him. Sign him up for Life :pray:

He is what I call a confidence player. When the team is hot he is absolutely devastating. If the team is struggling. He trys to hard.

Benji was the best player on the field yesterday. Haynes for the majority of the game was well contained.

I think he has been in the best form of his life over the last period.

@Icon said:
Haynes for the majority of the game was well contained.

Hayne only looked good in the final 15 - 20 mins when the tigers were getting tired in defense and they were getting 2nd phase player… Good player but he isn't the best player in the world... not by a long shot

Great one minute walkabout the rest of the game. I would hate to play outside him!

@JET said:
Great one minute walkabout the rest of the game. I would hate to play outside him!

not so long ago i would've agreed and often said i felt sorry for chris lawrence because of it, but i think the 'toning down' period he has gone through has helped him immensely as a player and i for one am a much happier supporter when he isnt throwing the ball into the crowd.

Looks a more complete player since his move from back to five-eigth. He is still the clubs main play-maker and is doing the same role when he had the 7 jersey on. At 6 there just seems to be less outside pressure on him.

The try he put on against parra that ended with the flick pass was out of Haynes league so for mine Benji has him covered

Back