Best start to a season EVER

TigersFan4Life

No other WT NRL team in the eleven-year history of the JV has been 10-6\. When we won it all in '05 we were only 8-8 after sixteen games and finished 14-10\. No other team has won more than 12 games.

Interesting stat. I really believe we can finish in the top 4 this year after last night's performsnce. A really good grafting tough win.

Yeah but just remember in 2000 we were 9-2-5 (2 draws) and coming 2nd after round 16 and then we lost 8 and won 2 so while I am loving this season and confident we will come home strong it isnt certain

@boonboon said:
Yeah but just remember in 2000 we were 9-2-5 (2 draws) and coming 2nd after round 16 and then we lost 8 and won 2 so while I am loving this season and confident we will come home strong it isnt certain

Great way to put it BB.

I'm almost certain that we'll finish in the eight, but we'll have to really turn it up a volt if we're to consolidate 3rd position. By my reckoning, we have to finish with 15 wins 9 losses to keep a spot in the four, and maintain a healthy for and against record

if we beat the cowgilrs next week (who we should smash) Im calling it we are making the top 8 for sure if we win that game… top 4?? Im worried about the last few games to sneak in there

@Golden said:
if we beat the cowgilrs next week (who we should smash) Im calling it we are making the top 8 for sure if we win that game… top 4?? Im worried about the last few games to sneak in there

Who is this?? What happened to Golden?? :laughing:

I am really confident this year. I'm liking it that the boys are winning the ones they usually lose. I like the way they are playing for each other. That has been missing, imo, since Prince dicked around in 2006\. They seem to want to stick up for each other (GO ROBBIE!) and are wining these close, hard fought games. (I just wish they'd pass it to Lote a bit more!)

Back