Best way to do Sunday footy at Leichhardt??

Got caught up in the experience and stopped updating.
After the London which was awesome we headed down to the Royal, which didn’t have the vibe we were craving.
From the Royal the next one was meant to be the Cricketers apparently (Sam Burgues was there)but ended up at the Cat n Fiddle they had the UFC on not a bad pub.

We then headed to the Sackville best atmosphere and vibe, my favourite pub of the day! Also have WestsTigers VB on tap hahaha👍 That’s 5
Next number 6 was the Red Lion great atmosphere and banter a close 2nd the Sackville.
Number 7 was the Gary Owen
The band was told to pack up to make room for game day fans so we just missed the live music.
And then on to the 8th wonder!!
We had and epic day everything was awesome bar the full time score!!!!
Anyways bring on Newcastle,

It was sooo good might have make it an annual trip, thanks for all your advice legend’s
Go Tigers 1678074103537.png

I have to question the purpose of bringing a guy like Pascoe down there, for all the effort you put in, to talk about losing? Honestly something for the schmucks
Thank you for your measured response:p
I have to question the purpose of bringing a guy like Pascoe down there, for all the effort you put in, to talk about losing? Honestly something for the schmucks

U should of went down and had a word in person instead of bagging the bloke on the internet. It was a good opportunity to see if anyone had the guts but doubt it very much.

U should of went down and had a word in person instead of bagging the bloke on the internet. It was a good opportunity to see if anyone had the guts but doubt it very much.

Sounds like a lot of fun I haven't done a pub crawl in years !!
I was busy focusing on the dribble Pascoe feels is ‘insightful’ whilst watching his club’s effort on home turf, as favourites in round one.

Have to say Tony I’m always happy to have a word in person, but I’m not happy to have something I’m passionate about tarnished by idiots - wouldn’t have though that includes you.

Pascoe might know more regarding finances than anyone else in the entire building yet he’s still an abject failure on his tenancy so far?

Last edited:
I was busy focusing on the dribble Pascoe feels is ‘insightful’ whilst watching his club’s effort on home turf, as favourites in round one.

Have to say Tony I’m happy to always have a word in person, but I’m not happy to have something I’m passionate about tarnished by idiots - wouldn’t have though that includes you.

Pascoe might know more regarding financials that anyone else in the entire building yet he’s still an abject failure on his tenancy so far?

Bla bla, keeping farting on the internet.

Lads ! Travelling to the 8th on Sunday from Newy for the first time with some mates, just reading the post above about the pub crawl, will probably do the same and get a few VB’s under the belt before the game so me and the fellas can throw some real nice sledges at the most hated person in Newcastle “ponga”…. And hopefully watch a Tigers win, is it worth buying piss at the game ? Or is it all mid-strength and over priced ? If you locals had to pick 2 pubs to go to before the game where should we go ?

Cheers
Up the Tigers !!

Mate 913 highly recommend it was epic day we should win this week to make it even better !
But go to the Sackville and the Red lion, we did 7 pubs last week and they were the best for game day get a few Wests Tigers VB into ya!

Go Tigers

Last edited:
Mate 913 highly recommend it was epic day we should win this week to make it even better !
Most beer is mid strength unfortunately!
But go to the Sackville and the Red lion we did 7 pubs last week and they were the best for game day get a few Wests Tigers VB into ya!

Go Tigers
Legend !! Thanks mate 👍

Lads ! Travelling to the 8th on Sunday from Newy for the first time with some mates, just reading the post above about the pub crawl, will probably do the same and get a few VB’s under the belt before the game so me and the fellas can throw some real nice sledges at the most hated person in Newcastle “ponga”…. And hopefully watch a Tigers win, is it worth buying piss at the game ? Or is it all mid-strength and over priced ? If you locals had to pick 2 pubs to go to before the game where should we go ?

Cheers
Up the Tigers !!
Overpriced but big range of beers and spirits on offer.

Back