Big day at Lidcombe Oval

Lauren

Staff member
Forum Leader

Big day at Lidcombe Oval​

Wests Tigers Fri 1 Mar 2024, 03:22 PM

Share on social media​

Join your Wests Tigers for a huge day out at Lidcombe Oval on Saturday 9th March.
wt2024_club_day_web.jpg

Enjoy a day footy, fun and festivities seven days before our first game in the 2024 NRL Telstra Premiership.
While our NRL team has the Bye, Members and fans can take a look at the next generation of young talent coming through, with four games back-to-back at the home of the Magpies.

Wests Tigers Club Day will also provide an opportunity for Members and fans to mingle with your NRL and NRLW heroes, ahead of the 2024 season.

In and around the four games of footy, you can also stock up on your favourite Wests Tigers merchandise from the Roar Store.

This really is a unique occasion where we have seven of our pathways teams in action at the same venue on the same day, and with Magpies tackling Tigers!

dsc_6108.jpg

Not only that, it will also be an opportunity to see Fiji’s Kaiviti Silktails play their very first game in the Jersey Flegg Cup (U/21s) when they take on our Wests Tigers.

Wests Tigers Club Day:

Where: Lidcombe Oval
When: Saturday 9th March
Time: Gates open from 9:00am
Entry: $5 or FREE for Wests Tigers Members

Club Day Schedule:

9:00am – Gates Open
9:30am – Development (U/16s): Balmain vs Wests
11:00am – Harold Matthews Cup (U17s): Balmain vs Wests
12:30pm – SG Ball Cup (U19s): Balmain vs Wests
2:00pm – Jersey Flegg Cup (U21s): Wests Tigers vs Fiji Silktails

Wests Tigers players (NRL & NRLW) will be signing autographs and meeting Members and fans between 12:00pm-1:00pm.

I don’t lay the boot in to juniors, they aren’t pro’s.
Fair call.
The more exposure the fans get to the juniors as they develop into first graders the closer you feel to the club.
Every debutant is my fav player until they show me they aren’t reliable NRL players and then it’s no NRL soup for you. Next!

Latest posts

Members online

Back