Blake Ayshford

Chris

I honestly think the club got it right letting Collis go and replacing him with Ayshford. When he runs the ball he looks more dangerous than Collis even at this early stage. I think he has the potential to be better than Lawrence. Now that is one scary thought.

I would agree if he was kept in the backs. However with all these signings in the outside backs and nothing for Galea, Payne, ect I think Sheens will play him as a forward.

@Chris said:
I honestly think the club got it right letting Collis go and replacing him with Ayshford. When he runs the ball he looks more dangerous than Collis even at this early stage. I think he has the potential to be better than Lawrence. Now that is one scary thought.

Potential to be better than Lawrence - yes.

I would say he either is or almost is as good as Lawrence now.

the guy is a HOOGGGGGG… twice he took it on and we could have scored... fair dinkum

He's better than i expected and i'd like to see him kept in the centres, but he does have some things to work on which is only natural for a young guy. No way he's as good as Lawrence. Lawrence is one of the most professional centres in the game.

Hard to disagree with you on that one KS. Give him some time and with the right guidance he can be anything.

@T-REXX said:
the guy is a HOOGGGGGG… twice he took it on and we could have scored... fair dinkum

he isnt a hog t…... he is a forward .... its not his fault, that he hasnt got the instincs of a real centre....

getting caught on the last was critical and he all the time in the world to promote the ball.

otherwise a good find.

he is no where near as good as lawrence.
but he is a great player with plenty of potential. its scary to see how good he is and only played a hand-full of games.
he needs to learn how to set up his winger though. no idea in that department. ryan will never score unless someone cuts ayshford out and hits him on the chest like the last few weeks.
once he learns how to set up his winger he will be brilliant in the centers.

@tiger tigers said:
@T-REXX said:

he isnt a hog t…... he is a forward .... its not his fault, that he hasnt got the instincs of a real centre....

what a BS excuse that is

Back