Blake Fergason on the market!

benjibrotown

Reported today in RLW week that Blake Fergason have already activated his get out clause in the wake of Ricky Stuart's departure. I think hes a great player with plenty of potential and most likely will end up an origin player. I know that we already have plenty of outside backs but Id be willing to release Brown and Fitzy to get him.
Your thoughts?

1\. Mullaney/Meaney/McKinnon
2\. Tuqiri
3\. Lawrence
4\. Ferguson
5\. Tuiaki

Looks good but dont think we need him tbh

Another winger?

What is the use in having nice wheels if you don't have any grunt under the bonnet??

It goes without saying, he'd be a great pick up. A lot would depend on the future of Tuiaki i 'd say. Thought Fizty and Brown appear out of our long term plans. Go for him i say!

Caveat Emptor. Potentially lethal player with the right players around him but strikes me as a kid who would rather just jump into a class side and gifted a premiership than stay loyal to the club that developed him and gave him a start.

His uncle is Solomon Haumono, so he'd probably piss off to fight mugs out of the Mundine stable at some stage as well…

Fitzy will be gone at the end of the season and i wouldn't be surprised if Brown jumps ship, regardless of that I don't think Ferguson will be on the Tigers radar.

@willow said:
Fitzy will be gone at the end of the season and i wouldn't be surprised if Brown jumps ship, regardless of that I don't think Ferguson will be on the Tigers radar.

Unless someone shows some interest in Brown, he's not going anywhere. That's good news for us because he is useful and probably should be in the starting side at the moment with Ryan out.

His Dream team stats show that he doesnt make huge metres, score many tries or do loads of hitups

Why do we need hime when we have Lote TNT Beau Brown and Daniella????

Prop Forwards people

This guy is not great been watching him for a while had a couple of good games early but really weak as!

For our non first choicers, I'd still put Daniella in before him, so no point wasting our money on him.

Back