Boycott

All our memberships do is entitle us to go to the games. We don't have a say on the board.
Fair point. I don't know if this is a problem or a good thing. We have gone from a dysfunctional board to a semi OK board. Yes problems but the club is far better run then it was.
Makes me wonder if we had a structure like Parra or Dogs and the members could turf people, would this cause more chaos or leave us better off.??
You want Pascoe and the Board to come up with a plan. It's taken them 4 years to try and fix the ****in mess they created and you think they have a clue for another plan. Good luck
Their plan seems to be:
Get Madge to fix this... 3ish years.
Then make Sheens head of Football (1 year).
Get an assistant coach who can tighten defense, Cayless. Sadly that isn't working*.
Build the Center of Excellence... Which has taken AGES!

So Eternal Tiger, you are right. The Board hasn't fixed things. Our only hope is Sheens doing a long term diagnostic and coming up with a long term plan.
Were doomed.

*I think it isn't working because Cayless is a forward and he would coach to the forwards. Our backs and forming a good defensive line isn't something he would be good at. Flip it our forwards are still being pushed back so pretty disappointed.

Mate ….. my boycott is in place already.
I don’t watch WT until the Club makes the changes to play roster and coaching staff.
Nothing will change until that happens.
I think ive already personally boycotted the club without even conscously doing it. I naturally used to get excited to watch WTs and actively set aside time to watch and support. Now the excitement and carefactor are all but gone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back