Bradman Best

Good question Spartan, why would they let him go ? Newcastle boy, and continually talked up by AJ but not performing ? Why.
I’d be be doing some heavy due diligence before even talking to him.
Probably his injury history, I don't think he's a lazy trainer but seems to always get those freak once in a million injuries

Interesting move by the knights.

Thought they loved him.
Was earmarked to be a future origin player...

I think a new scene & some coaches like ours could do wonders for him.

He's close friends with Starford Toa too I believe.
Would be very happy to sign him. Still reckon he hasn’t hit his potential yet.

Yes yes and yes,the only thing that worries me i doubt if our current coach would make use of his talent
I'm not sure if he has that much talent as far as good footwork, beating his opposite and setting up his winger goes. More just a bloke who has bulk. Doubt if he is any better than Naden or To'a TBH. If he was happy with $300-$400k might be worth a punt but not for big $$.

Player swap: we get Best, they get Brooks - that way we strengthen both centre and halfback positions
Sorry, how does that strengthen our halfback posistion? Literally have no one else who can play there.

I’ll be honest, I don’t even think it strengthens our centre spot. At best our KOE CUP team might improve

Player swap: we get Best, they get Brooks - that way we strengthen both centre and halfback positions
I know I am not super smart but we get best and they get brooks , yes but we get a centre and lose a 1/2 , how’s that strengthen the 1/2 back spot as we don’t have any other 1/2 backs

Members online

Back