Brandon Wakeham #267

I live with a 76 year invalid that could have outrun Cliff Lyons at his peak.

Speed doesn't mean success or failure.
Absolutely correct, reading the play a key skill and without making this personal I used to play with a guy who barely ran 50 metres a game but was a whizz at putting you in a gap.
He gave me two hat tricks, and several other tries in my career and all I did was hover off his hip ( he was a 6 and I was a 1).
It can be done and if you have someone who can read the play, speed is not an absolute requirement.

The more I look at this, the more I go.... NO.

Keep the centers the same. Toa is not a 5/8 and unless Benji has some 5/8 juice and can make Toa change.

People are going to hate me saying this.
Daine Laurie.

He is the only option and only person we have on the books who could play 5/8 and maybe we would have a chance of winning.

AD, injured.
Brooks, injured.
Will Smith (IMHO too old, but maybe should be more open to this).
Think you’ll be disappointed CC !

Once... When he was 20-21
And which game has he taken part in that we lost by 72 points?

Edit - And that's a 70 point flogging....
Was 60 just after half time...
Did Brooks stop Melbourne putting 60 on us two years ago? Give it a rest… one player can’t be blamed for a 70 point thumping & that goes for Brooks as well if he plays tonight.

Did Brooks stop Melbourne putting 60 on us two years ago? Give it a rest… one player can’t be blamed for a 70 point thumping & that goes for Brooks as well if he plays tonight.
The Brooks simps have no problems week after week saying 1 player cant be blamed for a decade of failure......nek minnit "meh Wakeham"

To be fair, they arent exactly known as the most logical and reasoned around here.

Wakeham is not good, but madness to point finger at him. Our line speed was atrocious. We hung in there for a bit but there was so much space for them. And we're talking about Wakeham? Makes no sense to me.

Back