Brent Naden Joins Wests Tigers till 2023

Cobarcats

Jesus christ just saw on FB can't believe this garbage
Last game I saw him play he had about 5 lost possessions.... He was OK in panthers 3/4 line but.... But.... I guess we're short of center... Hope he turns out to be another momorovski
Are you saying that was 5 times he was caught not in possession? The jury is out, not guilty! Forgive and move on. 🤣

Last edited:

Coastie_Tiger

I’m on board with the signing he’s clearly talented he liked tormenting us when at the riff, can’t judge him on the dogs games they are a rabble. We are only where we are largely through our horrific injury toll.
It’s an opportunistic signing like a buzzard pecking at a dogs carcass, low risk high reward. He’s got Tamou, Laurie, Blore former teammates this is shifty Sheens doing what he does sit back and relax.

TSP

I reckon it’s at the stage now where we need a couple of tricks to try to squeeze something out of the season.

He deserves a go.

He’s a good club man and we have a ‘slight’ injury problem.

Gus and Madge are friends so we would have an idea as to his fundamentals.

Last edited:

crazycat

Man check his stats:

So Dogs he hasn't scored much, but if you have JAC on your outside and are not passing then you are doing something wrong.
Missed tackles is a concern, and if he could tighten that up that would be good.
Yet he runs for 100m per game.

Taking the Dogs time out. We see him score about 66% of the time at Penrith. Insane Penrith win rate, but when your center can cross the line like that you are an asset.

The big question is HOW MUCH?
Someone above says 200k. 200K!!!

The key to signing any player is not just the player, it is the price as well. You are talking a Grand Final center for the price we pay a reserve player. Nofo is 500K!
At that price, this signing is fantastic. If it works out we get a class Penrith player, if not 200K who cares!

twentyforty

This is an interesting signing. Naden certainly has some talent, but we have only seen glimpses of it during the last 3 seasons.
Tigers are building a good culture and developing a bit of a reputation as a club offering a second chance.
This is a good signing considering the position we’re in.

Curly_Tiger

I hope Brent doesn’t read the forum
Some pretty poor comments
He sounds like he’s hungry to kick start his career, a very proactive approach on his part to push the issue at the Dogs
Fills a need for us at a good price
I’ll be cheering him on

Cobarcats

Regardless of what race or colour, we are after footballers…. Not coke sniffers
Just let you know DJG, drugs are a no go, doesn't matter how good you are, it was just there to be said, me bad.

Last edited:

Members online