Brook's Defence

stevied

I thought Brooks had a top game and I read somewhere that he got MOM but I want to commend him for his defence. I can't remember the specific moments but, on several occasions, he really did make some telling tackles, ones that saved tries or possible line breaks and this happened on multiple occasions. We have all praised Luke's overall improvement but, perhaps, the biggest development has come in his ability to make front on tackles, often against much bigger opponents. I couldn't help but be impressed. I can see him become our captain in the not too distant future.

Can he kick tho…?

Outstanding from Luke today without him we don't win ...simple..

Yep he puts his body infront now, very brave for a young small player

Cant ask anymore

@ said:
Can he kick tho…?

Outstanding from Luke today without him we don't win ...simple..

Ha ha, was that referring to an early season observation of mine?? Yes, he certainly can now!

He has saved quite a few tries for us this year.

His turnaround in form has been remarkable.

His cover defense was outstanding, saved our butts. Also some strong one on ones

Most improved player.
Consistently our best this year.
Finally living up to the hype.

Two try savers in the second half and took care of RFM who had been switched to the right to run at him. Lawrence, Packer and Thompson also deserve mention for huge defensive efforts, going that extra to make sure a player is tackled.

@ said:
@ said:
He and Lawrence were our best today IMO.

In terms of making a difference, I thought Mahe was right up there too…

Mahe had impact and played wel, in parts but gave cheap ball over too, pushing passes and offloads that weren't there. Scrappy in defence as well.

Definitely our best today,I liked how he not only set an example but he was also vocal in rallying his teammates .

Hats off to Brooks is stepping up and defence is a major step forward no longer a speed hump.

Great effort from Brooksie….What a champion in the making we have here....Get him some decent players to work with Ivan.... :sign:

Latest posts

Staff online

Back