Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky_Thompson

With benji back is it time to send him to reserves to have a think about what the hell he is doing.

Lol..what we need is a "Pack" of Forwards, and not a bunch of forwards. The last few months half the pack are just numbers and the other half id that have to carry them. Our backs have no chance!!!

His defence has improved 100% but today caught twice with the ball on the 5th ..unfortunately Luke does not have the smarts plain and simple ,has absolutely no game management he can’t run a team around .

@ said:
With benji back is it time to send him to reserves to have a think about what the hell he is doing.

Have a think how well he played whilst our forwards controlled things.
Same with Benji … his game fell away when there was no room to think.
Find it hard to understand that some people don’t understand how this game operates.
It’s same with Cronk at Roosters .... Storm forward pack not around him and his form is down.

Brooks has never been a good organiser.

He is an instinctive player.

You look at team like Storm and Easts and they get in there shape very early. Their halves are barking at them exactly where to be.

Brooks plays off the top of his head.

He doesn't have many target to be fair. He has played well most of the year.

Ideally I would love to play him as a 6 with an Organiser like Cleary.

Played a bit hot today and forgot to go for the repeat set a number of times. Poor form but doesn't deserve the boot just for that, he's been great this year.

Too many chances … can’t take control of a game.
He sat back and relied on Reynolds, Farah and Mbye... and two of those guys only got here this week. Time the Tigers woke up.

@ said:

No
And I've been one of his biggest critics, he's far from our concern.
If you think a combo of Benji and Reynolds is going to change anything you're delusional.

Brooks’s defence has improved heaps but his attack has peaked …
What you seen today is pretty much what we’ll get ...

Send Benji to reserves. He has been playing just as bad as Brooks before he got injured.

Time to be smart with this. I think we haven’t got a donkeys hope in hell of getting Nathan Cleary.
I’d be looking at targeting the sharks and trying to sign the coaches son. There would have to be pressure on the coach to play him. Might make Chat Townsend become available? Ryley Jacks is a stop gap for the storm and could be an option. Possibly look at Lachlan Croker? Our halves today were light years away from what the Titans halves did their possession. I think we go to the market in November. At this stage Brooks last year is next year.

@ said:
Lol..what we need is a "Pack" of Forwards, and not a bunch of forwards. The last few months half the pack are just numbers and the other half id that have to carry them. Our backs have no chance!!!

Were the forwards the ones dropping all the ball?

Our spine is alright atm…
1\. Mbye
6\. Reynolds
7\. Brooks
9\. Farah

On paper is really good.
Bench is weak. Forwards are painfully weak.
Twal is the only front rower having a go and Lawrence deserves a grand final ring but these other guys are pathetic.

Aloiai? Packer? Matulino? Mck? McQueen? Sue?
Whyyyyyyy.

I like thompson. He had a bad game. Mwz was never had a good game. First grade debut at 25? There's a rsn for that.

@ said:
Brooks’s defence has improved heaps but his attack has peaked …
What you seen today is pretty much what we’ll get ...

Agreed, I just can't see him getting any better than what he has shown.

He went missing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back