Bryce Gibbs

A other Good game Bryce….keep it up...now you can play at this standard we need this sort of game from you every week!

indeed I was a critic but has really improved, even in some of out losses was good.

Still has the meathead penalty in him but.

Just got back from the game and will now watch the replay, but Gibbs did play what I think is his best game this year.

Going very good. Can't wait to have him and Keith as starting props with Payten and Skando to come off the bench.

I honestly thought he never had it in him, but Gibbs has been in great form since the loss of Galloway. I really hope he keeps it up.

im eating it too and it tastes great. ive bagged him heaps, im glad he's proven the doubters wrong.

and he only dropped the ball once last game! and 0 this game if i remember correctly!

he use to at least be due 3 drops a game

Keep on going Bryce. He has played well for a high % of games this year with possibly a MOTM in there as well. Has matured and Ellis would have deffinately helped.

Did he give away a penalty? Now that's the real sign if he's improved :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, going great guns.. Big Keith & Gibbs for starting props with Skando & Payten coming off the bench sounds good for now.

120m from 14 runs leading the Tigers charge. Only 13 tackles made which means he played most of his minutes early in each half.

Keep it going Bryce.

@T91 said:
Did he give away a penalty? Now that's the real sign if he's improved :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, going great guns.. Big Keith & Gibbs for starting props with Skando & Payten coming off the bench sounds good for now.

yeah he gave one away ….

@steven_tiger said:
How good is this bloke going? Unbelievable turnaround the last 8-10 weeks. He's on fire!

he's been underated for a while i think… his stats have always been good. he always TRIES to be there for the hit ups.. just sometimes he doesnt make the metres some expect....
keep it up bryce!!

@hybrid_tiger said:
I am eating humble pie. I hope it continues.

You know what I like the most …you have been saying that consistantly this year.....Keep it up Bryce.....

I will not praise him.

Only because every time I have he goes terribly the next game.

So he was crap :slight_smile:

Latest posts

Staff online

Back