Bulldogs vs Manly *MAY BE SPOILERS*

TigerOnFyah

How boring is it seriously? 4-2…..imagine score at the end 4-4 or 6-4 thats how its ganna be by the looks of it

@TigerOnFyah said:
How boring is it seriously? 4-2…..imagine score at the end 4-4 or 6-4 thats how its ganna be by the looks of it

For a low scoring game I reckon it's been pretty good to watch actually
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

It's slowly getting better, should be a good finish
\
\

@underdog said:
ROFL!!!! "Made for Origin" Ennis just got STEPPED by George Rose to setup Matai's try.

Hahaha was good to see. Gee his built for origin old ennis ay
\
\

@TigerOnFyah said:

One of the greatest football games I ever watched didn't have a point scored in the second half
\
\
Finished 10-8

@TigerOnFyah said:

You obviously weren't around in the 80's. Some of the greatest games ever played were low scoring affairs
\
\

@Brisbane Tiger said:
What? It was 12 to 10 happy.
Awesome game. We have some work to do.
\
\

Sorry BT You misunderstood me

The best game I ever was the third SOO game in 87 Qld lead 10-8 at halftime and hung on to win by the same scoreline

Was where the Qlder call came from when we denied wave after wave of NSW attack

One of the best games I attended in the 80's was Canterbury vs balmain at LO I think it ended up 6-4 tigers was a cracker of a game!
\
\

outstanding game, both sides played very well.

The stewart boys need to be in the SOO game, like them or not, they are high quality, the hit of G Stewart on Payne was a cracker, Gus went over the top but it was a bell ringer for sure and certain

It was a cracking game! Fast and tough. Both defence lines were great.
\
\

Top notch game. High intensity and desperate defence. As the team said, both of those sides will be around at seasons end. Tigers need a lot of improvement to match it with these sides, let alone Melbourne and Brisbane. Plenty of time though.

Back