Campbelltown Sat Night!!

Mothermagpie

I will post here the same as I posted on F/B.

With all the Weststigers players that were on the Footy Show, why is it that not one of them could mention that the game is at Campbelltown Sat night??

@Mothermagpie said:
I will post here the same as I posted on F/B.

With all the Weststigers players that were on the Footy Show, why is it that not one of them could mention that the game is at Campbelltown Sat night??

Isn't that fairly general knowledge?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Seriously????

Who cares do they have to mention every week where their playing?? Those that support us know where the game is those that don't support us don't care where the game is.

Youre worried that it wasn't said its at campbelltown when we're sitting 9th off the back of 3 losses and your worried it wasn't mentioned.

God help us we are never going to move past the whole balmain v magpie thing.
\
\

Geez, sometimes its those that say forget the whole Magpie Balmain thing that have to pull their head out of the sand and stop using it as a shutdown for every comment or suggestion people make.
\
\
Its good media relations if the players mention where the game is on.

Not everyone is an avid supporter that follows the website or the forum. The more you get out the info of where the game is, the more you build it up, the more fans will turn up.
\
\
Its marketing 101

You want them to pick u up on the way to the game too? Dumb post.
\
\

Why is it a dumb post?

Surely its good advertising for the game if the players promote where the game is being played at.

@galahs said:
Geez, sometimes its those that say forget the whole Magpie Balmain thing that have to pull their head out of the sand and stop using it as a shutdown for every comment or suggestion people make.
\
\

Not everyone is an avid supporter that follows the website or the forum. The more you get out the info of where the game is, the more you build it up, the more fans will turn up.
\
\
Its marketing 101

The previews mentioned on here all advertise where the game is being played. They are not exclusive to either the forum or website, as does the paper with team lists. Anyone who has the slightest interest in the tigers or nrl will know where the game is played. Those that don't I highly doubt would have been watching the footy show. So the mention woulda have informed a very limited if not zero audience.

Not only do our boys cop it for their onfield performances they are coping off field as well.

With our recent efforts perhaps the question should have been, why were so many tigers players even on the show??
\
\

@saundo1982 said:
Seriously????

Who cares do they have to mention every week where their playing?? Those that support us know where the game is those that don't support us don't care where the game is.

Youre worried that it wasn't said its at campbelltown when we're sitting 9th off the back of 3 losses and your worried it wasn't mentioned.

God help us we are never going to move past the whole balmain v magpie thing.
\
\

I hope your here tomorrow night saying the same thing when the C-town crowd bashers come out of the woodwork. You've backed yourself into a corner now

@galahs said:
\
\

\
\
Its marketing 101

Why would you care, you're not a Wests Tigers fan anyway.

@galahs said:
\
\

\
\
Its marketing 101

. Just move on!!!!!!!!
\
\

@saundo1982 said:
Seriously????

Who cares do they have to mention every week where their playing?? Those that support us know where the game is those that don't support us don't care where the game is. _Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

You're right, many Wests Tigers fans know where we are playing.

However, more so than other clubs, we probably do need to advertise more where we are playing. Why? Because we have 3 home grounds so the market needs to be kept informed. It also keeps away fans informed.

Further to away fans, was an advertisement placed in the Penrith local papers? It is a 45 minute drive down the M4, M7 & M5\. Admittedly Penrith may be having trouble getting their fans to Penrith so what chance do we have, but given they are the closest opposition club to Campbelltown, surely it is worth advertising.

Looking forward to getting to the ground this arvo hopefully a big crowd will turn out for what is a very important game for the Wests Tigers. A game that could easily be won and just as easily lost, I suspect I'll be on the edge of the seat for most of the night. Also looking forward to a big game from Robbie, Woodsie and Sauce, will Benji be on song, hope so. Good luck to the U20's as well.

Beautiful day outside, Hopefully WT also sold heaps of tickets with the two promo's the club had this week. ( 2-4-1 & 4 home game membership )
\
\

I guarentee you nobody is going to turn up at SFS or Leichhardt expecting the game to be played there.
\
\

@Chris said:
@galahs said:
\
\

\
\
Its marketing 101

Then why am I going to the game? :bash
\
\
Just because I think the Magpies should survive in NSW Cup doesn't mean I am against the Wests Tigers.

@galahs said:
@Chris said:
@galahs said:
\
\

\
\
Its marketing 101

Then why am I going to the game? :bash
\
\
Just because I think the Magpies should survive in NSW Cup doesn't mean I am against the Wests Tigers.

…. so you think there should be a magpies team AND a wests tigers team in state cup? :roll

One club. One Team.

No more "joint venture" and "History" BS - Teams like Newtown, and Norths died because of stubborn people refusing to acknowledge change.

I'm Going on Saturday night to support the WESTS TIGERS - not the magpies, or Balmain. - The WESTS TIGERS - My wife and I will scream our lungs out for the one and ONLY team I follow in the league.

So if anyone thrusts Magpies garbage/petitions in my face as I enter the ground, they will cop a mouthful.

Back