Can some please explain 5 losses in a row?

tigermaniac

All the critics get shot down on this forum. Can all the do gooders please explain what has happened. I'm sick and tired of the same old saying, we'll come good. Put up or shut.
SHEENS MUST GO
\
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Inability to close out games. Apart from Raiders and Dragons we have been competitive in all aspects of the games we have lost, just those crucial errors really cost us.

Mate sheens is on 500 thou plus a year. He won't give a shit. He still gets his ten thousand this week.

Just silly mistakes And injurys arnt helping our cause
\
\

@tigermaniac said:
All the critics get shot down on this forum. Can all the do gooders please explain what has happened. I'm sick and tired of the same old saying, we'll come good. Put up or shut.
SHEENS MUST GO
\
\
\

I know its hard to understand so I'll try and explain it real slow The opposition team we are playing scores more points than we do 5 weeks in a row That's how we lose 5 in a row .

So to all the fans that like throwing spin on the way we're playing. You love the effort, BUT WHERE NOT WINNING. Ask yourself why, or ask Sheens for his spin.
\
\

We just made back to back semi finals appearances. Maybe we should bring back terry lamb and we can go back to the good days…

8 teams miss the finals every year.. We havnt even missed them yet. Could be easily be 3-3 this year having lost to probably 3 of the best 4 teams..

As much as I disagree with some of sheens antics I think it would be a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to sack him now.

I wouldn't be opposed to a change in culture at the club should they dismiss him the correct way at a seasons end.
\
\

@Stripes96 said:
Loss 1= Unlucky
Loss 2= Played Crap
Loss 3= Played Crap
Loss 4= Unlucky (should have won)
Loss 5= Unlucky (any team other than the Broncos or Storm and we would have won)

There you go… Five losses explained
\
\

Your kidding right? Loss 1 and 5 = Unlucky? I was at the game tonight and we played like shit, fullstop.

Sheens got out coached by his former student in the Canberra game. When everyone was talking about how soft we are up the middle and their forwards compared to ours. Then sheens compresses the defense even further so Furner and Campese pull our pants down by throwing cut outs all night… Sheens and Warren McDonal need to take the fall because between recruitment and player retention we are just a laughing stock..
Also what's wrong with Ayshford, gone from NSW origin bolter to NSW cup bound.
Moltzen no confidence
Tuqiri unfit
Which reminds me, why did we let steve folkes go. We've gone from the fittest team to the most unfit...... That's half our problem this year....
\
\
\

@georgebeema said:
Sheens and **Warren McDonald** need to take the fall because between recruitment and player retention we are just a laughing stock..

Sheens gets the blame for everything yet he has a full time Recruitment manager who seems to never get criticised.
Warren McDonald needs to take a fair bit of the blame for the situation we are now in. The days of employing ex policemen to do a professional recruitment job are over. We need fresh young blood in this position.

Time to retire Warren.

@izotope said:
We just made back to back semi finals appearances. Maybe we should bring back terry lamb and we can go back to the good days…

8 teams miss the finals every year.. We havnt even missed them yet. Could be easily be 3-3 this year having lost to probably 3 of the best 4 teams..

As much as I disagree with some of sheens antics I think it would be a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to sack him now.

I wouldn't be opposed to a change in culture at the club should they dismiss him the correct way at a seasons end.
\
\

So 3 from 9 seasons is acceptable? I would accept 5 from 9 as satisfactory. The success of the last two seasons can be attributed to the influence of Folkes. Aside from that, our style of play hasn't evolved with the successful teams in the comp. An ugly grind out style of play. Sheens continues to believe the gameplan of 2005 can be repeated year after year. He is kidding himself.

I totally disagree, if we do sack him and sign another coach for next year, I think this should turn the teams fortunes around. Maybe Sheens will try a new ploy, knowing his job is on the line. Maybe the players might actually listen to him. Who knows but for a coach to be apart of one club for almost ten seasons with a 33% success rate wouldn't be tolerated by any other club. He has to go, we need a new voice for next year.

WE are suddenely becoming the New Cronulla of the NRL. :eek:pen_mouth:

@tigermaniac said:
SHEENS MUST GO
\
\
\

The critics wouldn't get shot down so much if they had a suggestion other then "SACK SHEENS!" each and every year when we hit a rough patch.

Early 2010….SACK SHEENS!!!!
Early 2011....SACK SHEENS!!!!
Early 2012.....?

And it goes back further than 2010 too.

Want to know what happens when a club bows to fan pressure and sacks coaches willy nilly?

Parramatta.

And I would sure rather be a Tigers fan at this point.

georgebeema wrote:
Sheens and Warren McDonald need to take the fall because between recruitment and player retention we are just a laughing stock..
Posted using RoarFEED 2012
\
\
Sheens gets the blame for everything yet he has a full time Recruitment manager who seems to never get criticised.
Warren McDonald needs to take a fair bit of the blame for the situation we are now in. The days of employing ex policemen to do a professional recruitment job are over. We need fresh young blood in this position.

Time to retire Warren.
\
\
Sheens needs to take alot of the wrap for recruitment/retention as well as Warren because Tim's running the show. He keeps who he wants to keep, he punts who he wants to punt
\
\

@LaT said:
@tigermaniac said:
SHEENS MUST GO
\
\
\

The critics wouldn't get shot down so much if they had a suggestion other then "SACK SHEENS!" each and every year when we hit a rough patch.

Early 2010….SACK SHEENS!!!!
Early 2011....SACK SHEENS!!!!
Early 2012.....?

And it goes back further than 2010 too.

Want to know what happens when a club bows to fan pressure and sacks coaches willy nilly?

Parramatta.

And I would sure rather be a Tigers fan at this point.

The critics are telling you the problem with the club. 3/9 and realistically 3/10 seasons coming up and you think it's ok. Well I have news for you. Keep backing Sheens and we will be Parramatta. I just can't see how his failure has your support. Most premierships are won few years after a new coach comes in.
Why? Shake up, new staff, new direction, new ideas. Don't get attached cause he got 1 for us. You won't see another while he's around.
\
\

The critics are telling us "SACK SHEENS!".

Maybe something more thought out would be useful instead of sacking our coach 6 games into the season.

Critics always think they are the only ones dissatisfied or angry, like if you aren't calling to sack our coach you somehow don't care or you have your head in the sand.

Back