Can you escape the room?

shine the blue light (with the batteries in it) on the cube and on the Good Luck note.

Finally finished. Now I can get back to doing some work lol. As for everyone else in my office… well they're are still going!

something easier for those having trouble hehehehe
http://escaperoom.net/play-378-ALIEN-ABDUCTION-1.html?PHPSESSID=f544c6a23a0e053eb677d70cb17fefb2

@alex said:
how do you get the batteries out of the laser into the blue light?

Different batteries. This time you need three and they are round and silver.

Oops. Sorry. For the blue light you need the ones that look like duracell AA batteries. And i think there is 4.

well stuffed if i can get any further. can't find this blue light people are talking about, nor any keys for the breifcase. Have all panels on the walls open, have opened the safe, have moved the chair,

stuffed if i know.

@jezz said:
well stuffed if i can get any further. can't find this blue light people are talking about, nor any keys for the breifcase. Have all panels on the walls open, have opened the safe, have moved the chair,

stuffed if i know.

corner to the right of the briefcase is a loose floorboard. use the gold to keep the board lodged up and the swiss army knife to get it open. blue light is in there.

start calling me 2 bricks cause i am trying that and it ain't moving!
What swiss attachment did you use and where on the floor board. i have tried all attachments all over the board but can't get it to move.

@jezz said:
start calling me 2 bricks cause i am trying that and it ain't moving!
What swiss attachment did you use and where on the floor board. i have tried all attachments all over the board but can't get it to move.

its in the brief case

oh right .. no briefcase yet.

behind the brief case is a key.
on the painting on the wall to the right, click the bottom left corner of it. theres a battery covering a keyhole.
use the key from behind the briefcase in that hole.
the painting will lift up and behind the painting is the briefcase key.

i have the knife, but none of the attachments on it seem to move the board for me!

@jezz said:
i have the knife, but none of the attachments on it seem to move the board for me!

the first attachment. when the board is cracked up theres a little thing holding it up. with the knife, click on it.

Back