Selling tickets Saturday v Panthers

This post is now edited as I am unable to attend on Saturday I am selling 4X tickets to the game at purchase price.

2X GA =$46 each
2X Grandstand = $66 each

Last edited:
Another road trip eh SQ. Must have been a long drive home on Sunday, at least this week is closer to home.
Fingers crossed we might replicate last season.
Any torrential rain forecasted ? 🤣🤣
It was a LOOOOOOONG drive home last week. Got home after midnight. Saturday should be much better 👍

I have a spare seat on the West Tigers Podcast bus to Bathurst and a GA admission ticket if another Wests Tigers Fan would like to join me FREE OF CHARGE for the Penrith game, my usual fellow supporter is attending a Swans game and my wife some-how wants to re-arrange her sock draw that day!!
Bus leaves from COE Concord 9:45pm back around mid evening, just ask for "Bruiser" and confirm your member name at the time.
Genuine interest only please, first in best dressed, I will confirm via reply on this forum to the successful applicant if anyone replies!!

Very nice offer mate, hope we can inflict a few bruises on the Pamfers this week.
OK Hank, you're in then if you want to go!! Just speak to Joel Helmes or whom ever is running the bus trip and ask for Bruce on Saturday morning.

No mate I can't go I have something on this weekend.

Sorry if you misunderstood, was mostly commenting on your generosity.

Pretty sure someone will jump at your offer.

Back