Celebrity Encounters

patwalker

Andrew Johns is one of the biggest wankers I've ever met. Just arrogant as hell. One of my good mates grew up across the road from him and his mum used to look after Matt and Andrew a few nights a week. The worst i've ever met though is John Williamson, just a vile human being. His poor wife used to walk around apologizing for his behavior everywhere they went.

Andrew Johns is one of the biggest wankers I've ever met. Just arrogant as hell. One of my good mates grew up across the road from him and his mum used to look after Matt and Andrew a few nights a week. The worst i've ever met though is John Williamson, just a vile human being. His poor wife used to walk around apologizing for his behavior everywhere they went.
That has been my experience with Don Burke

Andrew Johns seems like a knob. Matty Johns I can’t stand. Just a smug knob. I still watch the video of him getting grilled about the Cronulla in front of his wife when he cheated on her. Scum bag. She must be an idiot too fo staying with him. What about his kids. Talk about living off your dad’s name. Both are shit and Jacks not even funny.

Andrew Johns seems like a knob. Matty Johns I can’t stand. Just a smug knob. I still watch the video of him getting grilled about the Cronulla in front of his wife when he cheated on her. Scum bag. She must be an idiot too fo staying with him. What about his kids. Talk about living off your dad’s name. Both are shit and Jacks not even funny.
They also both talk out of their nose. A very annoying trait. Plus, their brotherly feud makes them look like the Wish version of the Gallagher brothers.

That has been my experience with Don Burke
Yep Don Bourke was up there with Greg Norman. Rude and demanding. Nothing pleasant about him. Never meet Joey and can’t remember ever meeting John Williamson.

Have been told by a few people that Sterlo is a pretty nasty character which I find hard to believe given the way he presents himself on the box

One guy who is a genuine nice guy is fatty. He is just a really down to earth nice guy

Yep Don Bourke was up there with Greg Norman. Rude and demanding. Nothing pleasant about him. Never meet Joey and can’t remember ever meeting John Williamson.

Have been told by a few people that Sterlo is a pretty nasty character which I find hard to believe given the way he presents himself on the box

One guy who is a genuine nice guy is fatty. He is just a really down to earth nice guy
I feel like it always come down to luck of the draw in terms of their mood. If you meet a celeb and they are in a foul mood, that might just be a bad day for them, but you‘ll carry that view of them forever. In saying all that, Greg Norman is a parasite.

The Robin Williams story that you mentioned is incredible. Such an icon and such a nice guy to boot.

Not "give me a home amongst the gumtrees,
with lots of plum trees" Don Burke?! I wouldn't
figure him 2 be the snooty type. His show
was always on before Friday night footy
or Sunday I can't remember exactly smh

Not "give me a home amongst the gumtrees,
with lots of plum trees" Don Burke?! I wouldn't
figure him 2 be the snooty type. His show
was always on before Friday night footy
or Sunday I can't remember exactly smh
I think there were 'allegations' of him using his position to harass some female workers and also a 'bully'

I think there were 'allegations' of him using his position to harass some female workers and also a 'bully'

That's shady as hell ay. No wonder he hasn't
been revered by the public or on TV since the
show last aired. Bit disappointed 2 hear that

Aussie celebrities I have encountered have been ok. I ran into john Williamson in a newsagent and we had a laugh about it. The bloke from wolf Creek lived around my area He was ok seemed pretty shy more then out right rude. When I was in my late teens I was in club in surfers one night I stepped backwards into Nathan Hindmarsh and he spilt a bit of his drink on me. I'm a short bloke like 5'5. And he was an absolute legend toward me. In a situation he really didn't have to be.
I work in marketing and have encountered a few through work that I won't comment on but most have been ok. The younger flash in the pan home and away type kids have been dickheads at times but that could just be being kids.

Way more then that.
Don Burke was an utter creep and even Channel 9 threw him under the bus when allegations heated up. He would grope anything.
Alan Jones ofcourse....

I think Joey Johns is just ADHD effected. he can't be nice and is probably just struggling to make conversation in the room.

Can't say I met John Williamson, but seriously I would rather have my ears burned off then listen to another one of his monotone songs.

That pretty weird watching videos like that
That's quite weird watching videos like that... Do you get enjoyment from it?

My cousin has the misfortune of looking like a younger version of Alan Jones. Poor bastard goes overseas regularly to keep his sanity. Nearly had a breakdown after a waiter called him Alan at a restaurant in Double Bay.

I also like to watch famous people falling over.

The old Cuban president Fidel Castro is my personal favourite.

I wouldn't call that weird, I'd call that psychotic. To even think of that interview let alone get it up to watch again...well thats worrying.

What I found funny about that interview was despite how distraught Johns was, he couldn’t help but subtly stroke his own ego by saying the woman singled him out over everyone else.

I don’t mind Matty but ive never met him. I have heard from many people that know or have known Joey that he is absolute flog

Back