CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE

Btw the Roosters closed the Leagues Club at Woy Woy. Arseholes... (Can I say that on this forum?)

Gosford itself is an armpit of a place but it's on the improve. Council is broke though

@yossarian said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1484827) said:
Btw the Roosters closed the Leagues Club at Woy Woy. Arseholes... (Can I say that on this forum?)

Gosford itself is an armpit of a place but it's on the improve. Council is broke though

What you think are the best areas around there?

Yeah Gosford isn’t great but definitely better than it used to be. It’s a shame the coast never got an NRL team, it’s a great stadium, close to freeway, train station and leagues club next door. Will never happen now though, the ships sailed.

@tony-soprano said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1484838) said:

Everywhere mate, it’s gods country ?

@tony-soprano said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1484838) said:

The Entrance is really nice.
Never too late to capitalise on this area.

???

@teddy23 said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/691861) said:
May 2016, 02:49

i like the idea but we’ve got enough grounds lol

1 Reply
Last reply

great support on the coast for the Tigers and a abundance of talented youngsters. Would mean more home games for me.

>

I think you’re supposed to say poo-holes to stop from offending anyone with such outrageous and extreme language…

Shame we didn’t leverage Wagga Wagga more, could’ve grabbed some grant money. Allegedly.

@demps said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1484914) said:

???

Coastal properties going nuts because of covid

@tony-soprano said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1484990) said:

???

Coastal properties going nuts because of covid

Yep, all around my ways too.
Neighbours house sold for 800k

???

Always had me baffled why it has had so many vacancies in the units, always had so much potential.

@geo said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1485879) said:
All I know is this was the beginning of the end of Dingo...

You're a good person G.
Thanks for having my back.

🌹💯

The Roosters have already infiltrated the central coast, same as them and Souths putting down roots in the south west.

Tigers have maintained their focus on the booming junior leagues around Concord, Rozelle, Drummoyne & Leichhardt

@harvey said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1486157) said:
The Roosters have already infiltrated the central coast, same as them and Souths putting down roots in the south west.

Tigers have maintained their focus on the booming junior leagues around Concord, Rozelle, Drummoyne & Leichhardt

Yeah.....if only there was team representing the South West (Macarthur) in the Laurie Daley Cup......or someone establishing an Academy in Camden.

@furious1 said in [CENTRAL COAST CONNECTION / PRESENCE](/post/1485427) said:

???

Always had me baffled why it has had so many vacancies in the units, always had so much potential.

It's either really packed or really quite. Units are always a shitty investment I think

Members online

Back