CEO - Shane Richardson

The big question is, how do you lose money in this day and age when the NRL basically fund the salary cap and other expenses that are incurred by the clubs.

There has to be an investigation.
Yes, I’d like a look at their balance sheet and income statement. Wouldn’t take very long to isolate the “hot spots”.

I just read that we were $2.2million in the red and you wonder why he’s looking at sponsorship and corporates.
So much for our belief that Pascoe was at least doing a reasonable job financially,
Perhaps if we stop paying out so many people that might help as well.
That was never MY belief!!

1714379725499.png

I just read that we were $2.2million in the red and you wonder why he’s looking at sponsorship and corporates.
So much for our belief that Pascoe was at least doing a reasonable job financially,
Careful, there may be a few apologists left, still blaming Brooksy lol

Ahh yes, they were supposed to get our precious 2 points back. Another wildly successful venture on our behalf. We really showed the NRL whose boss.

I’m glad Justin was smiling after being ripped a new one.

Vlandys probably told them that he wasn’t hosting a wedding reception and they appeared to have got their times, dates and location mixed up.

A bit like the Anzac jersey.

Yep looks like Richo has a decent repair job, i blindly accepted we were in good financial shape guess it helps when you fudge the figures.
HBG have to accept blame as well you can't let a hat salesman and an egotistical sponsor run your ship unaccounted for.
A few new sponsors at market rate plus the famous corporate $$ should turn that around reasonably quickly, along with winning a few more games.

A former Wests Tigers chairman has lashed the NRL club over the long-term appointment of CEO Shane Richardson, claiming the decision was “corporate governance failure” and a “closed shop.”

This is the first paragraph 🤣
Closed shop 😂

Can’t see how appointing someone who has turned around several failing clubs is a poor decision.

Pretty funny coming from a former leader of this failing club!

Rothfield hit piece alert: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k=9a7663336b31cf51a5fcc05db79a46bd-1714280155
I don’t have access but believe this article (amongst other things) mentions that Brydens are pulling out of being the main sponsor.
I hope that's true BJ.
The $$$ Bryden's put into our club over a few years has obviously been greatly appreciated, but gees our jumpers are going to look so much better without that huge and ugly Bryden's logo plastered on it.

I hope that's true BJ.
The $$$ Bryden's put into our club over a few years has obviously been greatly appreciated, but gees our jumpers are going to look so much better without that huge and ugly Bryden's logo plastered on it.
Its like he skimped on the corporate designers and got the local kindy to draw it.

I still wanna know how much we paid to take the claws off the emblem and shoot the magpie. Probably cost us tens of thousands.

I’m afraid having the old Tiger -but being electrocuted-isn’t turning me on.

At any rate, if we are finally heading out to discover our player catchment in the South West, the re-emergence of the magpie on the emblem in some capacity is non negotiable.

If I’m going to show respect to the emblem, just bowing at the Tiger without the magpie on it is like saluting our flag without the southern cross.

I think we should we should get sponsored by something young people can understand. Friends Only, Tick Tock , X or Grand Theft Auto.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BZN
A former Wests Tigers chairman has lashed the NRL club over the long-term appointment of CEO Shane Richardson, claiming the decision was “corporate governance failure” and a “closed shop.”

This is the first paragraph 🤣
Nick Di Girolamo needs to visit the room of mirrors.

It’s ok for Richo to say we are 2.2M in the red but the devil is in the detail. Did a large a one off extraordinary cost (eg. Sheens leaving)? Cause the majority of the issue? Or are we running beyond our means?

Don’t get me wrong, I think he is a good appointment and the previous administration had to.go, but is he creating a narrative that strengthens his position when we suddenly make a profit this year?

Latest posts

Members online

Back