Ch9's love afair with Parra Continues

IronTiger

Not listening as at work but their CEO on the Roast are they kidding. This guy is a joke, greeting Danny Green at the airport and now on here.

My god i wonder how they will be if Parra actually win something…

@IronTiger said:
Not listening as at work but their CEO on the Roast are they kidding. This guy is a joke, greeting Danny Green at the airport and now on here.

My god i wonder how they will be if Parra actually win something…

You'll find out in 6 weeks

Hey - Ch 9 have a bit of a love fest with the Tigers too. Calm down and take a Bex

they have one of the best footy players in their team at the moment in jarryd hayne.
so what if the ceo meets a boxer?
so what if he's on the roast?
far out.

Just on the news, Wests Tigers have lodged an official complaint to the NRL about Jarryd Hayne allegedly striking Ellis with a forearm after the game. Video review committee will be onto it.

@djm619 said:
Just on the news, Wests Tigers have lodged an official complaint to the NRL about Jarryd Hayne allegedly striking Ellis with a forearm after the game. Video review committee will be onto it.

They cleared him on both counts!

its ok to use elbows and kick others in the head as long as you are not a tigers player doing it.

tigers get a hell of a lot of free to air tv games because of their flamboyant style of play and their large fan base in sydney. even other supporters enjoy watching the tigers. they always put on a good show win, lose or draw.
i watch almost every game live and then come home and watch the replay.

ive never seen a team so hyped that hasnt ended any round in the top 8 for 22 weeks, basically if they lose to penrith their season is over and all the talk will be just that…....... talk

Ray Warren and Sterlo are both big Parra supporters and Tony Chalmers used to play for parra.

I think it is because Parra, like tigers, are generally widley supported, often peoples second fave team, and they are not hated like manly.

I wouldn't watch easts, raiders, warriors, titans, cowboys, storm, panthers or sharks play on tv unless the beer was free and lapdances were included but put on parra vs saints, tigers vas rabbitohs, dogs vs broncs etc etc an i will watch it. simple as that

Staff online

Back