Clark vs Eisenhuth

@The_Patriot said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087082) said:
I dont see them in a one on one comp.

That said i like Clarke, i think he can really go on

Agreed for me I’d be grouping packer and Clarke as a like for like as in only one will be in the bench/17 imo

If musgrove does well and Packer has a good year I can’t see eisenhuth making the 17. Twal and Mikaele ahead for sure. Plus the parramatta kid if he’s here in 2020

@Tiger_Steve said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087085) said:
If musgrove does well and Packer has a good year I can’t see eisenhuth making the 17. Twal and Mikaele ahead for sure. Plus the parramatta kid if he’s here in 2020

so do u think there is room for clark or eiso in there?

@TheDaBoss said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087087) said:
@Tiger_Steve said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087085) said:

so do u think there is room for clark or eiso in there?

Top 30 yes. Top 17, no. I rate Clark more than Eisenhuth. Really disappointed in him - for a big guy he has minimal impact.

Seen what Eiso has to offer, I wouldn't mind seeing what Clark has.

Definitely Clark, Eisenhuth has had plenty of time to prove himself and go to the next level in his game and hasn’t managed to find it - still ambles up to the defensive line.

@Demps said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087071) said:
Clarke by a mile.

Eiso is big for nothing and is very ineffective.
He is huge but soft as a pillow.

I wish that you could put Cory Thompson’s ticker in Eisenhuth.

I think Eisenhuth has hit his ceiling, Clark is still a relatively unknown quantity but looks to have potential.

You need players like both these guys to round out a 30 man squad. Can't have a team of 17 superstars and round out the last 13 spots with genuine second graders and untested kids. You need guys who are capable of coming up into first grade and doing a job when called upon.

@Cultured_Bogan said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087125) said:
I think Eisenhuth has hit his ceiling, Clark is still a relatively unknown quantity but looks to have potential.

You need players like both these guys to round out a 30 man squad. **Can't have a team of 17 superstars** and round out the last 13 spots with genuine second graders and untested kids. You need guys who are capable of coming up into first grade and doing a job when called upon.

Cough Rorters cough*

Eisenhuth for me ...does a lot of work...Clark needs more time on the field to show his worth..

@Geo said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087127) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087125) said:

You need players like both these guys to round out a 30 man squad. **Can't have a team of 17 superstars** and round out the last 13 spots with genuine second graders and untested kids. You need guys who are capable of coming up into first grade and doing a job when called upon.

Cough Rorters cough*

Eisenhuth for me ...does a lot of work...Clark needs more time on the field to show his worth..

Don't dis the Huth

If you weigh up workload to what we are paying him he is a bargain

Clark for me - I have seen him play for Quakers Hill Destroyers (I know NRL is different to junior league), he can take a big hit and can tackle.

Seyfarth will come into calculations at 13 or second row. So I don't believe it will be a choice between Clark and Eisenhuth. It is likely Seyfarth will take over at 13.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Clark vs Eisenhuth](/post/1087142) said:
Seyfarth will come into calculations at 13 or second row. So I don't believe it will be a choice between Clark and Eisenhuth. It is likely Seyfarth will take over at 13.

I think so too. All three are similar. Eiso and Seyfarth have high work rates and mainly play lock. Clark is a bang average prop, ok for depth, see how he comes on after a full off season with us.

If Seyfarth can continue filling out (still a bit of a scrawny kid - only young) and work on his metres per hitup he could be a useful lock. Works very hard, great attitude, defensively sound. It's his attack that needs work, but going off his attitude and how much he's improved in the past 12 months i wouldn't put it past him!

The fact is both probably shouldnt be in 1st grade together. Whether they are both kept is up to how much they want, neither should warrant big contracts. Both do a similar job and have limited effect on the game.

The problem is now too many of these type players, with little impact on the game in the one side.

Back