Climate Change

The fossil fuel companies know climate change is proven beyond scientific doubt and that their time is up.

Any debate around climate change being real, wind turbines killing birds, Australia adopting nuclear and so on is just a PR campaign to confuse people and buy a few more years of operation for coal mines and coal power plants.

I say this as someone from a migrant family that moved here to work in coal mining and was put through school thanks to mining profits!

✔️✔️✔️

You're not wrong AHX.
Ai to me is scary, as before long you will have to think twice before you believe what you see and hear.
Much bigger and scarier than these two though is ....... Donald Trump and his Looney Tune cohorts.
Come on Donald trump might be the only person to save us from the climate zealots 😜

Old folks are particularly cautious I've noticed...
Shouldn't shame ppl wearing masks haha, some
people wear them if they've got the flu, they don't
want other ppl to get sick. Not everything is a conspiracy
Might as well wear a gumboot on your head.

There are two types of climate change. The Natural cyclical changes you are referring to and the man made changes being taxed. Whilst the cycle isn't changing the rate in which we are entering the next 'warm period' is.
The acceleration into the warming that we are currently experiencing is undoubtedly man made, not natural and never occurred before. The data for anyone caring to 'look it up' is unquestionable.
Whilst life has always adapted to change it has never needed to adapt this quickly. It is unknown and considered unlikely that most plant life can adapt to a climate changing as rapidly as it is currently. Especially due their fragility against extreme weather events (drought and flood) that are forecast in all climate modelling.
The real question is it too late to stop it?
My answer is HELL NO!

Back