Countdown - 2023

Not sure how much time Bula and Feledy will get but it would be good to see them play against a couple of NRL players and lots of fringe 1st graders.
Players I’m most look forward to see how they have progressed is Junior Tupou, Justin Matamua and Stains as I see they possible missing out on the R1 team but will likely be next cabs of the ranks to make it.
Also interest to see a fit Tommy T and Steph
I'm with you but want also want to get my eyes on Triston Reilly at 5/8 and Brandon Wakeham at Half. I'm keen to have Reilly and Laurie put some serious pressure on AD to perform. But more importantly for me, I want to see how they both perform as they are the depth we could call on that doesn't involve shuffling the FG deck chairs in case of injury.

AND - most importantly - WTF does our new game look like after 200 passes per day!

Hopefully some industrial action to delay kick off. That would really help me out 🤣
Please dont bring that up Gal, I've run out of bubble wrap and my remote batteries are flat. Dog is outside yapping and chasing minor birds, I can't take it anymore 🤪

Hope you are suitably positioned in front of the box, with some refreshments handy.
On with the show !
Go the Tigers.
Layin on my back, tv up on the wall and no drinkies 😭😭😭
But I will get them home boys and girls, I've gone to a new system, the porch light is off and the "show your stripes" scarf is draped over the tv, we'll win for sure!

Layin on my back, tv up on the wall and no drinkies 😭😭😭
But I will get them home boys and girls, I've gone to a new system, the porch light is off and the "show your stripes" scarf is draped over the tv, we'll win for sure!
I’m trying to understand the wraps on Scolari. Looks like it’s his first game, positional play pretty poor. Needs to get a bit wider and force Montoya back inside.

I’m trying to understand the wraps on Scolari. Looks like it’s his first game, positional play pretty poor. Needs to get a bit wider and force Montoya back inside.
WT..are you doin in here, live thread brother.

I'm with you but want also want to get my eyes on Triston Reilly at 5/8 and Brandon Wakeham at Half. I'm keen to have Reilly and Laurie put some serious pressure on AD to perform. But more importantly for me, I want to see how they both perform as they are the depth we could call on that doesn't involve shuffling the FG deck chairs in case of injury.

AND - most importantly - WTF does our new game look like after 200 passes per day!
Zero pressure from either of em

This whole thread was like a young bloke awaiting his first sexual experience and when the time arrived, he blew it.

Back