Crisis Meeting?

Bismark

Is 4 losses in a row, especially in the fashion we have lost, reason enough for a crisis meeting?

drop the whole squad to state cup. were gonna get thrashed by the knights anyway.

We need something along those lines. In my opinion this is the lowest this club has been since the hoppa and field days. On field we've never been lower. It's time to stop training because right now we've got bigger issues. yesterday we didn't resemble a team. The players, the coaches, they need to be told a few home truths. I wish they could see the hurt us fans are in today. To say i'm embaressed is an understatement. If i were to wear my tigers jersey today, i'd be thinking twice, thats what yesterday's result has done. The pride is gone, so easily too, i didn't even hit the field yesterday.

What we got yesterday was an almighty joke. The players, coaches, they need to wake up to themselves,

Just remember…... we lost by 50 two weeks in a row then came back to win the comp. I wouldn't be throwing in the towel just yet.

The only crisis meeting we've had is one with the SCG trust to resolve the critical issue of children running onto the field after fulltime.

Tackling the big issues.

Speaking of wearing jerseys today, i thought twice that is for sure. Instead I opted to proudly wear my Balmain Ryde Eastwood one instead - I was waiting for some punk to point at it and say something so I could tell them we are up the top of the ladder but no one dared.

@alexaki said:
I'm sure Sheens and his men have the "full support of the board"!

I wish we actually had heard these words spoken ..we all know what that means.

@Chris said:
Just remember…... we lost by 50 two weeks in a row then came back to win the comp. I wouldn't be throwing in the towel just yet.

An '05 reminder. C'mon dude, get over it. The game has changed over the last five years, our style of play and our shortcomings have not, Sheens and Simmons have not. I never laughed so hard when he (royce) said we were 'in control' of that roosters game-up by two points and braindead in attack. Oh, wait, when i saw him addressing the aust. team at half time i may have laughed harder. Can't even motivate/coach their club side, a damn good club side. Lucky that aussie team is near unbeatable.

By the way i will never throw in the towel on my club, but '05 was FIVE years ago, it shouldn't even come into this situation

@Chris said:

Wrong year buddy. The 2 50 point losses were in 2004.
To St George (the famous Nick Graham effort) at Kogarah and Easts at Campbelltown
I thought we won the comp in 05 ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back