Crystal Ball - Down to the wire?!?!

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:
13 from 16 = a cool 81% strike rate for the season for the BALL!

The week ahead looks a little like this:

:brick: Wednesday: You can't stop doing this as it is beyond belief that the mugs at 9 have the Tigers v Titans clash as the second televised game.

:bulb: You check the weather channel and fridays weather forecast has moved from a 15 & rain to a clear & 17 for the game on Friday. Screw the TV…........GET TO THE GAME!!!!

:eek:pen_mouth: Thursday: Many Wests tIgers fans will be looking like this as the final team selections come out..........the ball predicts a small bench or a dropped FITZY?!?!?!?! :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth:

:smiley: Friday lunch: Your work mates reel you in to go to their favourite Thai eatery for lunch and you get adventurous and try the Chilli basil chicken and the Hot Panang Curry!
:astonished: You walk around like this for the next 2 1/2 hours

Gametime:
:confused: A little worried as the crowd is resembling the 12k that watch the Warriors match a few weeks ago a Cambo!

:neutral_face: Slippery conditions see a cautious start from both teams as they both work through their sets and try to establish a good attacking raid on the oppositions goalline. Tigers get in 1st!

:smiling_imp: The maggots in the middle get whistle happy and the Tigers are put under enormous pressure and buckle.
Titans score back to back. Only for the tigers to snag a try within minutes of conceeding.

:unamused: The boys are getting tired and the Titans go in again just before the break and lead 16-12

:wink: What Benji does to the cameras as he once again scores a long range TRY and puts the Tigers in a position to WIN the match!

With 10 to go.........................
:blush: :astonished: :confused: The Chilli and Curry are back with a vengeance and you can't hold on any longer...............
:smiley: Your face 4 minutes later!

:unamused: The game goes down to the wire with several Field goal attempts missing. The image from the ball is starting to get hazey.......im losing the image...................... :astonished:

It was unclear as to whether it is in Normal time or Golden Point BUT..................

THANKFULLY FOR US...........WE WIN a nail biter....again!
TIGERS BY 1-4 POINTS!

:stuck_out_tongue: TOP3 and a finals birth is within reach
:sign:
Tri says........get some sleep now because you may be sleeping outside to secure some GF tickets in SEPTEMBER!
 

Eye_Of_Wests_Tigers

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
479
@triserratops said:
:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:
13 from 16 = a cool 81% strike rate for the season for the BALL!

The week ahead looks a little like this:

:brick: Wednesday: You can't stop doing this as it is beyond belief that the mugs at 9 have the Tigers v Titans clash as the second televised game.

:bulb: You check the weather channel and fridays weather forecast has moved from a 15 & rain to a clear & 17 for the game on Friday. Screw the TV…........GET TO THE GAME!!!!

:eek:pen_mouth: Thursday: Many Wests tIgers fans will be looking like this as the final team selections come out..........the ball predicts a small bench **or a dropped FITZY?!?!?!?**! :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth:

:smiley: Friday lunch: Your work mates reel you in to go to their favourite Thai eatery for lunch and you get adventurous and try the Chilli basil chicken and the Hot Panang Curry!
:astonished: You walk around like this for the next 2 1/2 hours

Gametime:
:confused: A little worried as the crowd is resembling the 12k that watch the Warriors match a few weeks ago a Cambo!

:neutral_face: Slippery conditions see a cautious start from both teams as they both work through their sets and try to establish a good attacking raid on the oppositions goalline. Tigers get in 1st!

:smiling_imp: The maggots in the middle get whistle happy and the Tigers are put under enormous pressure and buckle.
Titans score back to back. Only for the tigers to snag a try within minutes of conceeding.

:unamused: The boys are getting tired and the Titans go in again just before the break and lead 16-12

:wink: What Benji does to the cameras as he once again scores a long range TRY and puts the Tigers in a position to WIN the match!

With 10 to go.........................
:blush: :astonished: :confused: The Chilli and Curry are back with a vengeance and you can't hold on any longer...............
:smiley: Your face 4 minutes later!

:unamused: The game goes down to the wire with several Field goal attempts missing. The image from the ball is starting to get hazey.......im losing the image...................... :astonished:

It was unclear as to whether it is in Normal time or Golden Point BUT..................

THANKFULLY FOR US...........WE WIN a nail biter....again!
TIGERS BY 1-4 POINTS!

:stuck_out_tongue: TOP3 and a finals birth is within reach
:sign:
Tri says........get some sleep now because you may be sleeping outside to secure some GF tickets in SEPTEMBER!

Lets hope for our sakes that your crystal ball is right about that one :wink:
 

Tigertime

New member
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
67
Cool post.

My opinion is we are going to smoke those Bronco imposters, forget down to the wire this is where the fun begins
 

NJLM78

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
3,530
Hopefully the field goal is kicked for us in normal time. We are not great at 'extra-time'. Thanks Tri. Very funny read.
Any lucky numbers this week?
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
@NJLM78 said:
Hopefully the field goal is kicked for us in normal time. We are not great at 'extra-time'. Thanks Tri. Very funny read.
Any lucky numbers this week?

The Ball faded out before I could get any other info but from what I gathered it will be a left edge try fest allnite. :sunglasses:
 

NJLM78

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
3,530
@triserratops said:
@NJLM78 said:
Hopefully the field goal is kicked for us in normal time. We are not great at 'extra-time'. Thanks Tri. Very funny read.
Any lucky numbers this week?

The Ball faded out before I could get any other info but from what I gathered it will be a left edge try fest allnite. :sunglasses:

Okay. I will use the left edge as a guide. The halftime predictions have been very accurate over the last few weeks. So I think my $1 this week will be on the Titans leading at halftime and the Tigers at fulltime. Even though my heart really wants the Tigers to be up by 20 at halftime.
 

spearby

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
660
triserratop mate lay of the curry you are pulling some terrible faces
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
@tigergirlz said:
IS there clear vision of Prince for the 80 minutes??????

Plenty of game time for Prince…........might get a 10-15 minute spell.

Cmon Tigerssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
:sign:
 

biggest_tigers_fan

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,392
t was unclear as to whether it is in Normal time or Golden Point BUT…...............

THANKFULLY FOR US...........WE WIN a nail biter....again!
TIGERS BY 1-4 POINTS!

:stuck_out_tongue: TOP3 and a finals birth is within reach
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
@triserratops said:
THANKFULLY FOR US…........WE WIN a nail biter....again!
TIGERS BY 1-4 POINTS!

:stuck_out_tongue: TOP3 and a finals birth is within reach
:sign:
Tri says........get some sleep now because you may be sleeping outside to secure some GF tickets in SEPTEMBER!

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:
IF ANYONE EVER DOUBTED THE CRYSTAL BALL…................TONIGHT PROVES THAT IT IS LEGENDARY!!!!!
TIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
@softlaw said:
Lovely work :slight_smile:
Your ball and Paul the octopus should meet up sometime…

What will I call the thread "OctoBall", "Crystal Eight Legs" "Paulie's Balls"???
:wink: :laughing: :astonished: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:
 
Top