Daniela

farahfan

knows his way to the try line and goes about it quick smart
well done on a great game

forgot his attack for a minute.
That defensive play early on where he picked his moment, rushed up, cut off a very dangerous attack & forced a turnover was very impressive.
His defence for the rest of the game was also surprisingly good!
His attack was good to watch too though :slight_smile:
Quality game!

@softlaw said:
forgot his attack for a minute.
**That defensive play early on where he picked his moment, rushed up, cut off a very dangerous attack & forced a turnover was very impressive.**
His defence for the rest of the game was also surprisingly good!
His attack was good to watch too though :slight_smile:
Quality game!

Id forgotten that after all the trys, but remember thinking at the time it was a defining moment - we were on the rack there

@hybrid_tiger said:
He was fantastic.

I like Ayshford but I really doubt he would have scored any of those tries - he doesn't have that footwork and pure speed that Daniela does.

Funny….I was lookin at LU,and you were saying what a bum Daniella was/is.

:laughing:

@simonthetiger said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
He was fantastic.

I like Ayshford but I really doubt he would have scored any of those tries - he doesn't have that footwork and pure speed that Daniela does.

Funny….I was lookin at LU,and you were saying what a bum Daniella was/is.

:laughing:

Humble pie tastes delicious, simon. I wish I was that wrong about everything, heres hoping eh?

Then again it was one game, but I hope he keeps that form up because he was very classy tonight.

Glad you are enjoying my posts on the other forum too. :mrgreen:

@hybrid_tiger said:
I like Ayshford .

but what is it you like about him.
i'm just not sure about him to be honest.
i remember seeing him in u/20 and didn't think much of him and was surprised when he got the call up for first grade.then in first grade i feel the same.
just doesn't seem to be much of a centre to me but everyone keeps saying they are impressed with him.
tried to keep an open mind but i just don't see it.

Don't know where this defensive game has been from Daniella but glad he has got it working and happy to eat my words on his capabilities. Just needs to keep that standard

Simon he is not on his own. The kid has been carved up all season but all and sundry (btw where is Bug?). Its no wonder Penrith fans were sad to lose Geoff.

Great performance tonight lets hope he gets some consistency. Ayshford could turn out to be the utility on the bench if he continues his good form over the next few weeks

1.McKinnon
2.Tuqiri
3.Daniella
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan

14.Ayshford

Two great games defence wise. Really turn on his attack tonight.

Maybe we'll have some strike power on the right side to match our dominant left side.

congrats to Geoff Daniela for scoring a hat trick in game last night.
he looks like he is enjoying himself.
the back line is looking as though it can cause opponents head aches on both left & right sides.
which is great for wests-tigers.

I was a doubter, but he seems to really have a go in defence last night. And he has a lot of skill too -some of the work he did to set up Farah's try and then score his second was really impressive. Good work.

Back