David Gower gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Tigerdale

he has signed with St George Illawarra

will be sorely missed :frowning:
\
\
i don't blame him though…..looks like he was never going to play first grade with us

Thank you Sheens–another one flys the coop and joins the like of Saffy,Tandy and Cashmere.But dont worry we have Skando,should be able to squeeze a few more years out of his old legs especially if we start him in July every year.

Not sure what is going on in Sheens' head letting this kid go. People are right, even though Skando is a huge fan favourite, surely you'd have one of our top prospects playing over him.

In a full strength team, who would you pick him over? A journey man reserve grade leaves for another club to further his own career and its the end of the world.

Sheens doesn't rate him, so best for him to try his luck elsewhere. I doubt we are the only club where a player leaves to further his own career

If the thread title was 'Benji Goooooneeee, or Gareth Goooonnneee", it would be at this point that I would reach for Kleenex and medication

@supercoach said:
Thank you Sheens–another one flys the coop and joins the like of Saffy,Tandy and Cashmere.But dont worry we have Skando,should be able to squeeze a few more years out of his old legs especially if we start him in July every year.

What did Saffy Tandy or Cashmere go on to do?

@TIGER said:
@supercoach said:

What did Saffy Tandy or Cashmere go on to do?

Tandy a real solid Fgrader, Saffy a real solid no3 or 4 frontrower for the dragons(in a very strong pack) and the Cashman gave the Cows very good service.

Have you ever seen Gower play????? Do yourself a favour get out to Leichhardt oival on Sat at 3pm. As I have said Skando will go okay, but its a backward step

Latest posts

Back