David Klemmer #264

Issue we have is the team balance.
Bench Klemmer and we then have Twal, Klemmer and Seyfarth who are all virtually the same players.

Last year he was ok until SOO period and something just changed. He was performing better than Stefano over the year.

I just want him and Stefano to go out wanting to bash the other forwards, get angry and run/hit hard.

Stefano I’m more worried about he looks like he is lacking all confidence atm.

Been waiting for it to catch on!!

Been reading for 12 months how 'Dominant' our pack is... pfft!!
Even read here last year, if it wasn't for Fittlers agenda against Klemmer - He'd be playing Origin...
On what planet?

Our only dominant forwards on the Weekend for mine were Pole and Fainu....
The rest of them would barely bruise a grape (On either side of the ball)

I love Klem (Fantastic bloke), Stefano is a great kid and I'd hoped (Like everyone)
Bateman and Paps would change our fortunes... It's just not there.
The pack is impressive on paper.... Not so much on the paddock
- Outside the 2 kids I mentioned....
Stefano more worried about getting himself a new deal than living up to the hype...
Forwards were the least of our problems last season

I've been pointing out that Klemmer's cooked since midway last year.
He's done, he's slow, he's a waste of a tackle.
He clocks up metres by plodding into the defence backwards while they hold him up and delay the next play the ball.
He's a grabber in defence which isn't surprising seeing as how he has no shoulders.
He looks more like a basketballer than an NRL player.
Spaghetti man must go.
But defensively he and Utoikamanu are our best.

Many props are able to play good footy into their 30s, Klemmer seems to be going the Tamou route of turning up and playing his minutes and that's about it.

I felt Stefano played really well off the back of his runs last year but he's looked timid this year.

He should be given a run from the bench with Pole starting and S Fainu into 13.

Is Klemmer even out playing seyfarth or twal anymore?

Many props are able to play good footy into their 30s, Klemmer seems to be going the Tamou route of turning up and playing his minutes and that's about it.

I felt Stefano played really well off the back of his runs last year but he's looked timid this year.

He should be given a run from the bench with Pole starting and S Fainu into 13.

Is Klemmer even out playing seyfarth or twal anymore?
Yes. Klemmer is good for us right now.... a ditch digger

Back