David Nofoaluma #164

It's sad how it ended with Nofa, but it is worth mentioning that less than 1% of all players to have played the game since 1908 have scored 100 tries or more. Around 9-10,000 players to have laced on a boot in first grade, and Nofa is #71 on the all-time try-scoring list. It's hard not to think that if we had this review a few years ago, maybe things would have turned out differently for him.

And gee I wonder why the club has trouble recruiting players?? If you can’t be nice to a player a local junior that has been at the club for over 10 seasons. Crap move, he gone be decent about it! You wonder why all the journos shit all over the club, it’s stuff like this.
Yeah - this bum is the reason...

The Brooks Barbecue presentation ring any bells??

JT and Farah?

Potter and Benji?

They both WON us a Premiership and got treated shabbily by blow-in coaches under the former administration...

Nofa's legacy is what he made it!!

Wake up!!

He came back with a fat head from Melbourne. Good luck to him wherever he winds up. Like Brooks, I'm just glad he won't be here, he's done his dash.

And gee I wonder why the club has trouble recruiting players?? If you can’t be nice to a player a local junior that has been at the club for over 10 seasons. Crap move, he gone be decent about it! You wonder why all the journos shit all over the club, it’s stuff like this.
Haven't we just locked down a swathe of juniors to top 30 and development contracts?

Look at all the pigs in mud, just rolling around in their own filth!
I think it’s sad that it’s come to this, certainly does not deserve the disgusting hatred presented by so called fans.
Hate is a strong word and in this case so not deserved. Did he kill your brother, rape your sister, etc, etc. that is what deserves hatred, not playing well??
Again he has always been polite and well mannered and spoke to my children when not asked for. He came out of his way without provocation.
This sort of hatred intended at our highest try scorer is just pitiful.
Look it may be time for him to go, but the hatred generated on here is uncalled for.
Fair points mate. I agree that, unfortunately, it's turned sour for Nof at Wests Tigers and def time to go our separate ways. He had plenty of great moments for us.
You're entitled to take issue with the way some are referring to him, and I admire your stance. However, doesn't Mick Potter also deserve to be spoken about respectfully due to his achievements as a player, and his efforts for us as coach?

I understand that, but he’s famous for touching base with the members directly. Emails, events and all that. It’s part of his beliefs.

Anyway, I’ve only sent the one, welcoming him to the club and asking him what took him so long etc. Upbeat and positive.

But I’ll have to be patient.
I think he’s got 50-60 review recommendations to work through before Joe Blow makes his to do list.

Don’t underestimate how far behind the eight ball he’s found us.

The main thing I never want to see again is disgraceful zero effort performance by the team eg
Last round 2021 thrashed by wooden spooner dogs by 40
Similar 2022 Raiders leading 42-0 at halftime at LO
Cowboys scoring 72 pts against us 2023
2024 -this must never happen !
Don’t forget the Roosters rearranged our back passage as well.

Back