David Nofoaluma #164

Official diamond encrusted membership site has honoured David’s decade long service with 5 short sentences and a thank you from Richo.

I think there was more well wishing and condolences provided to the gear steward.
Sounds like Richo put as much effort into the statement as David did into his offseason. Fairs fair...

Your are probably right!
100 tries for the tigers could take a while.
It took him ten years.
I have no issue with Nofa being shown the door, only the people who have selective memory about what he has achieved at the club.
Simply because he has been a human headline for the last 18 months, does not diminish the 10 years before that, he has played on the end of some shocking backlines, and still managed 100 tries.

I’m not going to die on a hill for or against him tbh.

He fought the Benj and the Benj won.

But If Benji had lost, I think that would be worse for everyone.

Another pathway to our highway to hell is now available for a willing junior.

A few of them will be very excited.

The main thing I never want to see again is disgraceful zero effort performance by the team eg
Last round 2021 thrashed by wooden spooner dogs by 40
Similar 2022 Raiders leading 42-0 at halftime at LO
Cowboys scoring 72 pts against us 2023
2024 -this must never happen !

The main thing I never want to see again is disgraceful zero effort performance by the team eg
Similar 2022 Raiders leading 42-0 at halftime at LO
Cowboys scoring 72 pts against us 2023
2024 -this must never happen !
Every team cops the odd pantsing. It’s the repetitive nature of it which is ultimately a culture of losing that Richo and Benji need to fix.

Sad way to bow out. Loved Noffa scoring tries in the corner. Was there one night in the pouring rain when he scored in the corner to win a game at Leichhardt. Must of been 2013.
Es
This club is set up for sustained success from 2025 onwards. I will be renewing my membership.

I wonder if they have another signing lined up? In Benji and Richo we trust.

I cant believe Dragons passed on Richo!!
I think Richo passed on the dragons.

Yeah, Madge had that semi mental breakdown at the press conference and explained it away by injuries.

According to him our most experienced player out there was Scholari.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back